Handball law set to change

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2 more ridiculous decisions in our game tonight.
Absolutely. Shambolic decisions. Shouldn't be ignored either just because they got lost in among all the goals and weren't crucial.

3x non-penalties given against us already and we've got to go to Old Trafford next :mourfacepalm:

Last edited:
179 law changes under Ellery!!!

w1JY8dh.gif

'accidental'????? I thought they were trying to REMOVE interpretation from decision-making. What a bunch of fuckwits.

The handball thing has been a total fucking mess. Sissoko who was pointing in the CL final and Mane who smartly booted the ball against his arm was always how it was going to be cynically used.

It always should be clearly deliberate, otherwise you end up with dodgy decisions and cynical play.

There's still plenty of time for them to revert to the good old 'deliberate handball' rule and, while they're at it, get rid of FVAR.

The handball thing has been a total fucking mess. Sissoko who was pointing in the CL final and Mane who smartly booted the ball against his arm was always how it was going to be cynically used.

It always should be clearly deliberate, otherwise you end up with dodgy decisions and cynical play.
And its not an unusual position for sissoko. Hes always pointing

What if a happy accident ruins the other teams chance to score because some idiot is running around with his hands as wide as possible.

What if a happy accident ruins the other teams chance to score because some idiot is running around with his hands as wide as possible.
I'll thank you to stop talking about Dier like that.

ps - I notice you just disagreed with a post I made some 6 months ago. Thanks for taking the time to consider it and not just lashing out rashly, as many others do.

...Sissoko who was pointing in the CL final and Mane who smartly booted the ball against his arm was always how it was going to be cynically used...

The worst thing about that, is Mane didn't even hit it against Sissoko's arm. He hit Sissoko's chest, and it ricocheted onto his arm.

Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom