Happy Birthday Spurs !

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Happy 131st!! ....and many morrrrrrrrrre!!!

Just realised that my FIRST ever game (Aston Villa at home, we lost 1-3, but 'Villa' scored for us, and I was confused at the time, but that's another thread...) was 5th Sept 1981... our 99th Birthday, and I never even knew the significance until now!!!

totenham-Spurs-cake.jpg
6a00e5536d1ffb88330134866fa71b970c-500pi

On this day in 1882 a group of bible class students set in motion the forming of the club that we have come to love and occasionally loathe. Perhaps after a depressing weekend many of us don’t feel like celebrating, this however is the reason why we need to make a fuss of Spurs. Today is a day of celebration, a day to salute those young men who created not only a club but a way of life for many […]

Continue reading...

So it's 6 years since we celerated like treble winners after that equaliser at home to Aston Villa :kaboul:

Back
Top Bottom