Harry Kane

MiddxSpur

Supporter
Preaching to the choir and all that but I had to post this again.

Fucking makes my blood boil that we've still held Sky to account on this bullshit. The FA did it with the "claim" nonsense and got a good bollocking. Unfortunately, Sky have more power than us and speaking up might only attract more trouble.

First time I’ve seen that clip. Sky wankers.

Awful performance but maybe it was too predictable to pin the game in him so could well have been tactical for him to take a back seat.

Baffling that Vinnny got one minute, and should have come on as soon as we went two nil up.

Kanes shot at the end instead of being a team player and passing to Vinny was the icing on a bad cake.

bunburyist

Supporter
Kanes shot at the end instead of being a team player and passing to Vinny was the icing on a bad cake.
It isn't great to admit, but both Harry and Sonny are selfish finishers who have learned to work with each other but give them the ball in the box and they're taking the shot. It's great for us as they're amazing, but it's going to be really hard for anyone who isn't world class to muscle in on that action.

I'm holding out for Stevie B and Ndombele to start turning on the goals second half of the season. A reliable triple threat would take us into that top tier

Harry if you read this thread I love you but please for the love of god stop trying to take free kicks because you are fucking shit at them.
It's like the whole Eriksen taking corners thing. Can't the coaching staff, teammates, or the player realise this ffs?

Had to put up with years of shit, under-hit corners from Eriksen, and now Kane keeps stepping up for FKs despite being absolutely dreadful at them. Honestly, it astounds me that those in charge don't see what we see and change it

Last edited:
It isn't great to admit, but both Harry and Sonny are selfish finishers who have learned to work with each other but give them the ball in the box and they're taking the shot. It's great for us as they're amazing, but it's going to be really hard for anyone who isn't world class to muscle in on that action.

I'm holding out for Stevie B and Ndombele to start turning on the goals second half of the season. A reliable triple threat would take us into that top tier
I feel like he's getting a bit desperate. Son's gone from being selfish to passing a bit TOO much, happened several times in recent games. Harry's not really getting into good goal scoring positions that often and taking more pot shots, which have not been as good they used to be.

I feel like he's getting a bit desperate. Son's gone from being selfish to passing a bit TOO much, happened several times in recent games. Harry's not really getting into good goal scoring positions that often and taking more pot shots, which have not been as good they used to be.
I have a very simple metric on the effectiveness of Kane. If he has anything like five days rest you get the unplayable one. I think this is becoming more acute in Jose's low block. Probably also an age element to it.

Preaching to the choir and all that but I had to post this again.

Fucking makes my blood boil that we've still held Sky to account on this bullshit. The FA did it with the "claim" nonsense and got a good bollocking. Unfortunately, Sky have more power than us and speaking up might only attract more trouble.
think thats good...as long as they do it to everyone! fucking scumbags

Rashford the most valuable player in Europe apparently.......

Trent Alexander Armstrong at number 3

Havertz at 10.....

Kane at Number 20

Right.........

Mrs Perryman

Supporter
I'm a Cockney Malteser 👑

Rashford the most valuable player in Europe apparently.......

Trent Alexander Armstrong at number 3

Havertz at 10.....

Kane at Number 20

Right.........
These polls make me laugh. But if it keeps the spotlight off our players and the media pushing for their transfer to a bigger club, so be it.

Top Bottom