Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All round game was very good but felt he had good chances and was wasteful once again. When was his last league hat trick out of curiosity?

I know it's crazy but with his finishing ability and the opportunities he had today and some other games he could comfortably of had 2 more today and a few more in previous games. He could be hitting prime messi/Ronaldo numbers if he had been more ruthless in front of goal. I know how good he is and strangely I feel he is good enough to have posted better goal numbers than what he has so far.

Harry Kane has an EPL goals per game ratio of .68.
That is the best in the history of the EPL.
Jimmy Greaves has a league goals per game ratio of .685.
Harry's ratio is .689.

Definitely should have buried that chance just before he got subbed. Don't know why he took it on his weaker left foot when could have met it with his right. Poor effort. Shame as he could've had at least a brace today.

Harry Kane has an EPL goals per game ratio of .68.
That is the best in the history of the EPL.
Jimmy Greaves has a league goals per game ratio of .685.
Harry's ratio is .689.
Bobby Smith 208 in 317 appearances
Kane 207 in 314.

Can he beat his goals per game ratio? 1 goal required in next 2. Gonna be close...

Last edited:
Surprised he missed that one at the end.

Let him off though eh. Great finish today and should have had another assist to his name.

I love Harry. He is to me the best player at the club and will go down as our greatest striker/player. I don't care about xg he is just good enough to be putting away more of the chances he's getting right now as I know he can do it I've seen him do it. I want him to score more as I want him to be recognised with a balon d'or.

The match thread had a page of “take him off” and “he’s playing shite” today, about three minutes before he banged that one in. No matter how off the pace he looks in a game, you just can’t take him off when he’s capable of doing what he did today.

Not sure why people expect him to be perfect all game, every game.

I love Harry. He is to me the best player at the club and will go down as our greatest striker/player. I don't care about xg he is just good enough to be putting away more of the chances he's getting right now as I know he can do it I've seen him do it. I want him to score more as I want him to be recognised with a balon d'or.
If he stays! ;)

If he's still here and scoring then within 4 and a half season I'd expect him to break 4 records.

- Rooneys England record.
- Rushs' top flight one club goalscoring record.
- Greaves' Tottenham record.
- Shearers Premier League record.

What a player.

The match thread had a page of “take him off” and “he’s playing shite” today, about three minutes before he banged that one in. No matter how off the pace he looks in a game, you just can’t take him off when he’s capable of doing what he did today.

Not sure why people expect him to be perfect all game, every game.

Match threads should be nuked at full time IMO. Whenever you get awful clickbait suggested articles you just know their "Spurs fans react to Harry Kane's miss" is taken from match threads.

19 goals in all ccmpetition, 207 for the club. Can see him adding more than twenty to that tally this season, which would put him close to Greaves record at the start of the 2022 already!

Back
Top Bottom