Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure how WhoScored.com calculates scores but their methodology is at least somewhat respected (though the Messi thing is odd). They reckon that Kane's been the third best player in Europe this season. I don't disagree.

Screenshot-20210123-224729-Browser-1.png

Screenshot-20210123-224138-Browser-1.png

Can't be right.

Bruno Fernandes is the best footballer in the Premier League. How has he not made it?

/s

He’s a great passer and creator and very good in the middle of the park. But he’s truly exceptional at finishing. I just want him concentrating on that.

And yes, Kane dropping deep means he’s not getting enough of the ball, but he’s stepping on the toes of the guys who should be getting him the ball. He can’t make the through pass and finish it himself.
That’s why Ings makes sense ... as Kane turns into Sheringham so we need a Klinsmann

He almost is in most matches now. Am I the only one that wants to never see him in midfield, no matter how good at passing and assisting he is?
No, I want both Jose and Levy to stop dicking about with Sissoko wardrobing about. Go and get the best creative young center midfield player money can buy and stick Kane up front where he belongs. With N'dombele breaking the lines or else its a chronic waste of a generational talent.

For the life of me i don't know why Kane gets stick off opposing fans, yes he plays for a different team but he's clearly such a top bloke in everything he does and the way he conducts himself. I can say hand on heart if he played for anyone else i'd still think he was a class act.

For the life of me i don't know why Kane gets stick off opposing fans, yes he plays for a different team but he's clearly such a top bloke in everything he does and the way he conducts himself. I can say hand on heart if he played for anyone else i'd still think he was a class act.

Think it stems from diving, dirty tackles that have gone unpunished (which rival fans seem to think is because he's English), the way he talks and swearing on his daughters life to claim a goal.

But most of all is probably jealousy.

Think it stems from diving, dirty tackles that have gone unpunished (which rival fans seem to think is because he's English), the way he talks and swearing on his daughters life to claim a goal.

But most of all is probably jealousy.
Intresting that the diving dirty tackling (so just football then) comes into their assessment, but the: racism, biting, constant, cheating, gouging, and deliberate gamesmanship never clouded these same people's assessment of Luis suarez most of which went unpunished. Prehaps its because its cause he is Uruguayan.

Back
Top Bottom