Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will he reach Shearer's record?

I think he'll move further and further back ala Rooney due to his impeccable passing and play as CM into his late 30s as Rooney did.

He's professional as fuck and keeps himself in tip top shape.

Think he gets Shearer's record around 34.

Last edited:
Will he reach Shearer's record?

Like for yes, disagree for no.

I think he'll move further and further back ala Rooney due to his impeccable passing and play as CM into his late 30s as Rooney did.

He's professional as fuck and keeps himself in tip top shape.

Think he gets Shearer's record around 34.
If he stays fit i think he'll get it. It took Shearer 14 years to get that record. And he scored half of his PL goals in the first 5 years of that period 92-97.

Harry is about 7 years in so if he can stay fit and play another 6-7 years he'll do it.

What’s all this tagging stuff?
Kane is world class on his day. Said it a million times, the fact you interpret that as “Kane is shit” is your problem.

The fact nobody has tagged me for 2.5 months also says a lot. Too many seem to think Kane being peak v Palace means he was peak v Leicester or Fulham. He wasn’t, he was still shit in those games just because he was in world class form the other night.
Easy as that for me to say.

Now here’s the difference. I’m delighted when Kane is on top form and Spurs win.

Some of you however cant say the same for the manager. Ergo, my agenda is Spurs.

What’s yours?

Last edited:
Kane is world class on his day. Said it a million times, the fact you interpret that as “Kane is shit” is your problem.

The fact nobody has tagged me for 2.5 months also says a lot. Too many seem to think Kane being peak v Palace means he was peak v Leicester or Fulham. He wasn’t, he was still shit in those games just because he was in world class form the other night.

Now here’s the difference. I’m delighted when Kane is on top form and Spurs win.

Some of you however cant say the same for the manager. Ergo, my agenda is Spurs.

What’s yours?
Coordinated market economy, Social democracy-light.

not sure where that puts me on Kane, but you didn't restrict answers

What’s yours?

Every top player has bad games Sammy. Every top player has bad periods. You telling me Messi and Ronaldo have put in 10/10 performances every game for their whole career ? You are not right about Harry Kane, just because he’s had a few bad periods. He puts in top class performances and produces world class goals like he did against Palace and rightfully you will get called out for it. You have come on here openly admitting you want to see a 16 year old Scarlett play instead of Kane. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds ? You said it, nobody else did. You come up with some good points sometimes, but just man up for once and admit you are wrong on this occasion. Harry Kane is world class, there is no 2 ways about it. Every man and his dog with an ounce of football intelligence knows this. You with you’re agenda and desperation to be different on here is just tiresome mate.

Every top player has bad games Sammy. Every top player has bad periods. You telling me Messi and Ronaldo have put in 10/10 performances every game for their whole career ? You are not right about Harry Kane, just because he’s had a few bad periods. He puts in top class performances and produces world class goals like he did against Palace and rightfully you will get called out for it. You have come on here openly admitting you want to see a 16 year old Scarlett play instead of Kane. Do you know how ridiculous that sounds ? You said it, nobody else did. You come up with some good points sometimes, but just man up for once and admit you are wrong on this occasion. Harry Kane is world class, there is no 2 ways about it. Every man and his dog with an ounce of football intelligence knows this. You with you’re agenda and desperation to be different on here is just tiresome mate.

You think Kane is bigger than Spurs and that’s fine

Also “paragraphs”

Last edited:
I think Kane is one of the best players to ever play for this club and I think if we lose him, the club will take a nosedive.
I think on his day he is world class and when he goes, the club will live on and strong

You lot never learn, heard it all about Eriksen too, and Dembele, and Bale and Modric and Berbatov, and Dele and Walker and and and and and

I think on his day he is world class and when he goes, the club will live on and strong

You lot never learn, heard it all about Eriksen too, and Dembele, and Bale and Modric and Berbatov, and Dele and Walker and and and and and

Kane is on another level to all of those mentioned apart from Bale. Modric was a different class too and we highly missed him for years. Can’t believe you are mentioning Harry Kane in the same breathe as Walker and Dembele. Harry Kane is homegrown and breaking records left, right and centre. He’s on course potentially to being part of the elite on getting 20/20 in a season. That’s 20 assists and 20 goals. Only players like Henry and Messi have achieved this. Think of that for a second Sammy. He isn’t world class on his day, he is world class. It’s as simple as that.

Kane is on another level to all of those mentioned apart from Bale. Modric was a different class too and we highly missed him for years. Can’t believe you are mentioning Harry Kane in the same breathe as Walker and Dembele. Harry Kane is homegrown and breaking records left, right and centre. He’s on course potentially to being part of the elite on getting 20/20 in a season. That’s 20 assists and 20 goals. Only players like Henry and Messi have achieved this. Think of that for a second Sammy. He isn’t world class on his day, he is world class. It’s as simple as that.
That’s your opinion and your entitled to it, until Kane plays at his best for at least 3/4 of a season for three years in a row I won’t call him world class

That’s your opinion and your entitled to it, until Kane plays at his best for at least 3/4 of a season for three years in a row I won’t call him world class

and pretty much the opinion of every football pundit up and down the country. The opinion of pretty much any football fan. You are 100% in the minority in your opinion that he isn’t world class. I love to know in your opinion who is world class in the premier league.

and pretty much the opinion of every football pundit up and down the country. The opinion of pretty much any football fan. You are 100% in the minority in your opinion that he isn’t world class. I love to know in your opinion who is world class in the premier league.
Im glad you’ve been out there canvassing
Pretty much any football fan, or any Spurs fan?

100% any spurs fan. Put 100 spurs fans in a room and I would bet my mortgage pretty much all 100 of them would say he’s world class. Like I say, you are a very select few.
And I bet I could do the same for Mark Noble and West Ham fans claiming he should have been England captain for the last decade

You’re in a select few who think that Kane is levels above a prime Bale and Modric I guess, so what?

Back
Top Bottom