Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He’s world class because every time he’s shit you do that MiB think and erase it from your memory.

If you only see the good and make an opinion based on that, then good for you.

You admitted he should never be criticised, it’s tragic

shut up Sammy. You need genuine help mate. Harry Kane is world class and gets criticised when he has bad games. He’s still world class. Man up and grow some balls for once in your life and admit you are wrong.

God, you are such fucking hard work!!!!! I just told you Harry Kane gets criticised when he plays bad. Difference is, he doesn’t have many bad games. Dier, Sanchez and the players you mentioned have nowhere near the level of consistency Kane has. What don’t you understand? You are such an argumentative piece of work.
I post
You post
I post
You post

See, 50/50 argument.....no you don’t see it do you. You see what you want, and base your life around that

shut up Sammy. You need genuine help mate. Harry Kane is world class and gets criticised when he has bad games. He’s still world class. Man up and grow some balls for once in your life and admit you are wrong.
Prove he’s world class......oh that’s right, it’s an opinion isn’t it

Keep telling me to deal with it, I think your the one desperate for me to agree with you though.

I don’t care what you think about Kane, I have my opinion and back it up with more than “he’s one of our own”

I’m done with this thread. You are a complete joke Sammy. Twist people’s words to suit your “Harry Kane is not world class “ campaign. Nobody has ever said he shouldn’t be criticised and when Kane plays bad, he is criticised. I have panned him on occasions when he’s had a poor game. He doesn’t have many of these though and you can’t seem to grasp this. You are such a stubborn bastard, that you will argue until you are blue in the face despite every angles coming back at you are telling you that you are completely wrong. Enjoy mate, you seem to enjoy winding people up and you won on this occasion in terms of WUMMING. You are excellent at that, I’ll give you that.

I’m done with this thread. You are a complete joke Sammy. Twist people’s words to suit your “Harry Kane is not world class “ campaign. Nobody has ever said he shouldn’t be criticised and when Kane plays bad, he is criticised. I have panned him on occasions when he’s had a poor game. He doesn’t have many of these though and you can’t seem to grasp this. You are such a stubborn bastard, that you will argue until you are blue in the face despite every angles coming back at you are telling you that you are completely wrong. Enjoy mate, you seem to enjoy winding people up and you won on this occasion in terms of WUMMING. You are excellent at that, I’ll give you that.
Why would anyone get so angry that someone disagrees with them

Today’s life tip: Sometimes people disagree with you.....that’s ok. It doesn’t mean they want to make you angry on purpose. They just disagree and have their own thoughts.
That’s allowed. And it’s ok.

-Some yoga ponce

And this is my point here.
Is Kane more than goals or not?

Because when it suits people want to look at numbers. When the numbers are not there, then he’s “doing everything else”.

Kane is an all round player, and does more than just score, so when he goes missing, the team suffers.

Berbatov, like Bale and Modric, for me, were/are all better on the ball and more consistent while fit and prime.

Kane has great numbers. He’s able to score when he’s poor, but that doesn’t mean he had a good game....it’s the Eriksen debate all over again.

Against Palace, had he not scored that belter I would still say he had a great game.
Had he scored it against Fulham, I’d still say he played shit but produced one moment of world class skill.

And that’s the difference between me and some others on here, who think that stats only work on a one way street when they want the stats to work. Some of the same people saying Jose’s 23 trophies mean nothing, yet lauding a tap in from Kane against Ghent in 2015
You honestly dont think Berbatov was better than Harry, I loved Berbatov but WTF

Back
Top Bottom