Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think recently just watching how Bale has changed everything about our attack in 2.5 games, where Harry couldn’t in about 2.5 months rams my point home further

Watch them both next time.
An in form Bale is just a cut above the whole team. He’s the reason we have looked good.

Harry clearly benefits from having a top in form AM beside him, as opposed to lifting the players around him.

It’s such an inoffensive opinion, the hoohaa is baffling.

I do watch both thanks. Bale is my favourite ever player, and Kane is my second so obviously I watch them both.

Kane is world class, simples!

I do watch both thanks. Bale is my favourite ever player, and Kane is my second so obviously I watch them both.

Kane is world class, simples!
For me, I have a world class bracket

I don’t have world class levels:
1-5

Bale is world class as is Ronaldo, I don’t say “Bale is slightly more world class than Ronaldo” or vice versa

That’s why I put Kane just outside

To be the fair the term world class is pretty pointless

Does it really mean anything and does it really matter ?

All I'll say is that Kane is easily top 10 in the world for the position he plays

I don't see how anyone other than jealous gooners can claim otherwise

Surely that puts him in the highest bracket, World class if you like

To be the fair the term world class is pretty pointless

Does it really mean anything and does it really matter ?

All I'll say is that Kane is easily top 10 in the world for the position he plays

I don't see how anyone other than jealous gooners can claim otherwise

Surely that puts him in the highest bracket, World class if you like
Can't believe people are still playing this asinine game. More importantly who would win in a fight between Superman and the Sentry? Or a shark and an alligator. Or a Tiger and a Grizzly bear.....

I think recently just watching how Bale has changed everything about our attack in 2.5 games, where Harry couldn’t in about 2.5 months rams my point home further

Watch them both next time.
An in form Bale is just a cut above the whole team. He’s the reason we have looked good.

Harry clearly benefits from having a top in form AM beside him, as opposed to lifting the players around him.

It’s such an inoffensive opinion, the hoohaa is baffling.
Stop you shit when bale found form there was finally another outlet other than Kane and son the man is second leading scorer and first in assist if not for him we would be in relegation one man can’t play football Sammy

Stop you shit when bale found form there was finally another outlet other than Kane and son the man is second leading scorer and first in assist if not for him we would be in relegation one man can’t play football Sammy
Yeah, how come Bale didn’t need Kane to look good himself though?

See the difference here?

Slightly random, but is it just me, or does Bale always look like he's just got that bit more time on the ball than most players - like an extra second or two? It certainly feels like that every time he gets it, imo.
He’s world class you see

World class players stand out as individuals, even if their the only world class player on the pitch

Back
Top Bottom