Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So as I said, you think because Kane is world class his goals against farmers count more.

Why deny it, then explain exactly that
You’re argument is pathetic especially when Kane has zero goals against a top 6 side at the time of playing them this season, and 4 goals of 26 against a team currently top 6 today.
West Ham being half that tally.
13 goals v bottom half, 10 in the cups

And your argument is, that if Moura scored them, in those games, it wouldn’t be as good

nope again you are making stuff up to suit your pathetic agenda. I never said Moura’s goals don’t count. He’s simply not world class, so the debate on Moura scoring against fucking Lask has no relevance. Only in your warped mind does it. Regardless of wether this season Kane has not scored against “top 6 sides “ is again irrelevant. His record season on season out has been proven with him scoring regularly in the huge games. He scores regularly in London big derbies. He scored regularly in the CL league. When you can come up with a decent argument as to why Harry Kane isn’t world class, then you come back to me. Your pathetic attempts at trying to bring Moura into this are embarrassing mate. No relevance whatsoever.

nope again you are making stuff up to suit your pathetic agenda. I never said Moura’s goals don’t count. He’s simply not world class, so the debate on Moura scoring against fucking Lask has no relevance. Only in your warped mind does it. Regardless of wether this season Kane has not scored against “top 6 sides “ is again irrelevant. His record season on season out has been proven with him scoring regularly in the huge games. He scores regularly in London big derbies. He scored regularly in the CL league. When you can come up with a decent argument as to why Harry Kane isn’t world class, then you come back to me. Your pathetic attempts at trying to bring Moura into this are embarrassing mate. No relevance whatsoever.
It’s “irrelevant” to you because Kane doesn’t have the numbers this season against the big clubs

If he did, you’d be talking about it

again no relevance whatsoever. Kane is world class regardless of opposition. He has proved that year on year out. You literally make things up, who doesn’t praise Moura when he scores ? Nobody. You are so desperate to try and defend your ridiculous opinion. Harry Kane isn’t world class on his day Sammy, Harry Kane is simply world class period!!! You banging on about “well If Lucas scores again Lask, how comes he’s not praised “, is once again a pathetic attempt at diverting the fact Harry Kane is world class and you are wrong

Why do you bother? For all your hard work, I think you'd get a better listener talking to a plant. It's not a discussion, it's a monologue.

A comparison of Spurs supporters vs Sammy in regards to Kane -

Kane scores his 1st wonder goal v Palace

supporters -

Crush Love GIF by TINDER

Sammy -

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Kane scores his 2nd v palace -

spurs supporters -

pat morita nod GIF

Sammy

Whatever Shrug GIF by MOODMAN

Kane opens the scoring v Zagreb

spurs supporters-

dog smile GIF

Sammy -

Bored Come On GIF

Kane scores his 2nd v Zagreb

spurs supporters -

Happy Robert Redford GIF

Sammy -

Angry GIF

Sammy logging onto The Fighting Cock this morning

Scared 30 Rock GIF by HULU

NWC Harry has the best GPG ratio in EPL history.

PREMIER LEAGUEGPG
HARRY KANE SPURS0.685
HENRY0.678
AGUERO0.669
SHEARER0.590
OWEN0.460
COLE0.452
FOWLER0.430
ROONEY0.421
DEFOE0.327
LAMPARD0.291
There were supposed spurs fans arguing a week ago that Lampard Owen Tevez and fucking Robin Van Persie were better forwards than him. On that list he is the best forward by some distance with only Henry Aguero and Shearer in a conversation.

you really do. Ballon d’or is the next thing for him I reckon. Next milestone.
Hate to say it, but next stop is Maine Road (or whatever the Emirati's are currently calling it).

Magnificent, world class, unstoppable on his day - we run out of superlatives.

He deserves honours, 300K a week and not being flogged to death like we do.

I come in here for a Kane circlejerk. This one man attempt to derail the thread is quite something
And outside of trophies, what can you beat him with? I mean the guy has a World Cup golden boot (I know, but it stands), scored against every premier league club he’s played against (only playet to do so) and has played and scored on every day and every month. (Again, unique)

And is 50 odd goals behind our leading scorer with at least 5-7 more years at the top level.

Fuck me. And he could yet get better.

And outside of trophies, what can you beat him with? I mean the guy has a World Cup golden boot (I know, but it stands), scored against every premier league club he’s played against (only playet to do so) and has played and scored on every day and every month. (Again, unique)

And is 50 odd goals behind our leading scorer with at least 5-7 more years at the top level.

Fuck me. And he could yet get better.

There’s nothing to beat him with mate. Any rival fan saying he isn’t world class is extremely bitter and a Spurs fan doing it on here is extremely bizarre. But, that same supporter advocated for Harry Kane to be dropped for a 16 year old Dane Scarlett, so any ounce of credibility he had got completely thrown out after that statement

Back
Top Bottom