Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What’s more impressive than any of Harry Kane’s accomplishments is Sammyspurs mission to be the most unlikeable person on the internet.

His determination to infuriate any poster he interacts with, no matter the subject, and his dedication to out- of-context statistics that always prove him right set him apart from your typical keyboard warrior.

How can anyone in this guys life put up with him?

I’ll spell it out so you can’t pretend anymore
Nobody said Moura is world class, nip that one in the bud

Now, if Mouras goals count equally why is it that when he scores against LASK and Ludogrets the level of the opposition is always brought up?

Why when Kane scores against LASK and Ludogrets, the level of the opposition is irrelevant? And bandied around to show his records, despite almost half his seasons tally being in the EL, FA and Carabou
Harry Kane is not world class happy Now ,can you please STFU now it’s annoying.

Hate to say it, but next stop is Maine Road (or whatever the Emirati's are currently calling it).

Magnificent, world class, unstoppable on his day - we run out of superlatives.

He deserves honours, 300K a week and not being flogged to death like we do.
He does. Way too good for us. But fortunately city don't seem to go higher than about 60m. & guess how much levy would want!

nope. Sammy clearly stated if Kane is playing poorly, he would happily bring in Dane Scarlett. No joke. I pulled him up on it and that was his response. Dropping the worlds best striker for a 16 year old kid. Clearly has a weird agenda against Kane.
He also said Berbatov was better on the ball then Harry, clearly has no clue about the sport

He's been in form the whole season - you've be asking for him to benched for Vinicius for weeks now
Isn’t it funny that when I said he was off form, people all joined in with “we’re all aware he’s off form you don’t have to keep saying it” and “we need to play him into form”

Two good games later and he “was never off form”

:mourfacepalm:

Sorry, if you think played Kane played the way he did v Palace and Burnley between late December and, well, Burnley you are either being massively dishonest, or doing Kane a massive disservice by basically saying he hasn’t improved, and his Palace performance was par with his West Ham performance.

I think the player has shown he can overcome form and injuries time and time again. Weird you wouldn’t give him credit for that by lumping all his shit games together with his good ones

Back
Top Bottom