Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Funnily enough we brought in 7 players last window.

Doherty, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Hart, Bale, Vinicius, Rodon.
I accept that but several did not play very often and the bulk of the side starting the first PL match will be existing players.
I still believe the Fergie strategy is best. Bring in 2/3 players every summer. That does not include the likes of Clark brought for the future but those bought to start.

Funnily enough we brought in 7 players last window.

Doherty, Hojbjerg, Reguilon, Hart, Bale, Vinicius, Rodon.
Doherty - gooner cunt / pub player on a good day
PEH - average
Reggie - time will tell
Hart - turd
Bale - fair enough
Vinicous - turd
Rodon - time will tell

That's 3/7 if you consider Rodon a good buy (many don't)

100M plus Laporte?

I Mean Law And Order GIF by SVU

Sterling unhappy at City story drops the same time that a £100M + players offer for Kane gets leaked. Feel like a bunch of City players will be "looking for a new challenge" this summer.

I think 100m + Jesus + Ake would be a square deal for Kane. I would take that.
Just take Jesus out of the deal and get some more cash.
Jesus literally plays up front for Man City and has a poor goalscoring record. If he struggles when supplied by KDB, Foden, and Bernardo; he is guaranteed to be a total flop for Spurs.
Ake I would take for sure, left footed so provides variety for our defence, as well as being more competent than Sanchez & Dier.

I doubt any of City's players will want to come to Spurs.

Jesus and Ake are the only two I can think of.
Jesus is definitely not good enough. Ake might be.

Players who don’t get many games so for me that would be Ake and Bernardo plus £100m. I would prefer to keep Kane but something like that would be understandable.

The overall value of the deal should be close to £200m.

"have NO intention to accept."

Sounds "decided" already to me.

"availability to include players in the deal."

Totally ignores the requirement for players to agree to move here.

Slow news day, Romano you wanker?
If there's anything you can't accuse him of - it's making things up.

I obviously want him to stay but if he's desperate to leave, 100m and Laporte would be tempting.

Back
Top Bottom