Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He scores when we are down to 10 men and still he gets abused by the WUMs.
Nice to have a hobby, I suppose.
yeah he was world class today. i was totally wrong about him. looked quick, agile and explosive. i think i almost saw him beat a defender and get a shot off today.

#progress #oneofourown #lackofservice #itstheteam #butson&moura #conteout #hejusthadababy

yeah he was world class today. i was totally wrong about him. looked quick, agile and explosive. i think i almost saw him beat a defender and get a shot off today.

#progress #oneofourown #lackofservice #itstheteam #butson&moura #conteout #hejusthadababy
when you farm all day of course your gonna be knackered, no shame in losing to kanes speed, my grandma would be proud

The goal today is the kind of goal he will always have in him.

But his total lack of any quickness or speed is looking more and more like Dier the last few years in the midfield--just painfully lacking.

There’s three of us now
Which one's which?

stooges_primary.jpg

Ah I see we're being most critical of the bloke who actually produced a moment of brilliance rather than the other ones who did fuck all, including your favourite player Son who came on and was basically invisible the entire time. Or your namesake who offered absolutely fuck all from an influential role.

Wasn't a good game from him, but he's a striker and he scored, so job done. Defeat is on the rest of the team and the player who got himself sent off.

That greedy streak he's got has never sat right with me... and it has cost us at crucial times.

But, then again, he has scored at crucial times.

Still fucks me off, though.

Greedy cunt.

Ah I see we're being most critical of the bloke who actually produced a moment of brilliance rather than the other ones who did fuck all, including your favourite player Son who came on and was basically invisible the entire time. Or your namesake who offered absolutely fuck all from an influential role.

Wasn't a good game from him, but he's a striker and he scored, so job done. Defeat is on the rest of the team and the player who got himself sent off.
Took too much on, IMO - never the greatest dribbler on the world, but seemed desperate to hold onto the ball rather than move it on and then move into the space. Whole team was sluggish and without any kind of pace, not just Kane - but he (and Tanguy) were most guilty of it for me.

Spurs look terrible with Kane

Our record without Kane speaks for itself

When Kane plays but Son is out we lose to Palace 3-0, can't buy a goal against Burnley/Mura until Son comes on, draw to French farmers Vitesse etc.

Kane is, and always has been an issue - we are literally better without him

Back
Top Bottom