Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've posted Kane's historical stats vs Jimenez's past stats before.... Kane's are obviously better. But Kane has played with elite level players like Eriksen, prime Dele, Son, Jan, Toby, Walker, Dembele for many years. Jimenez has a relatively short history with a much shitter team.

Beyond that, my point was that Kane's on the decline and having him would end up not yielding much more this season than if Jimenez played for Spurs. And it turns out half way into the season that Jimenez has almost identical stats as Kane playing for Wolves... so technically I'm not wrong.

And again, Jimenez plays for Wolves who are 14th as a team in terms of xG. Spurs are 6th. So they aren't really creating for him are they?
So if hes playing better now than before christmas is he on the rise

So if hes playing better now than before christmas is he on the rise
He absolutely is playing better since the start of December

No one's denying that

But it's like... he has 1 very good all around performance against a battered Leicester team and suddenly the Lewandowki comparisons return lol

Same thing happened after the Newcastle game earlier this year

I mean shit... this fanbase needs to calm down

He absolutely is playing better since the start of December

No one's denying that

But it's like... he has 1 very good all around performance against a battered Leicester team and suddenly the Lewandowki comparisons return lol

Same thing happened after the Newcastle game earlier this year

I mean shit... this fanbase needs to calm down
No matter what way he plays we have to put up with your endless shit stats putting up endless shit. Maybe people want to back their own when he plays well 🤔

I've posted Kane's historical stats vs Jimenez's past stats before.... Kane's are obviously better. But Kane has played with elite level players like Eriksen, prime Dele, Son, Jan, Toby, Walker, Dembele for many years. Jimenez has a relatively short history with a much shitter team.

Beyond that, my point was that Kane's on the decline and having him would end up not yielding much more this season than if Jimenez played for Spurs. And it turns out half way into the season that Jimenez has almost identical stats as Kane playing for Wolves... so technically I'm not wrong.

And again, Jimenez plays for Wolves who are 14th as a team in terms of xG. Spurs are 6th. So they aren't really creating for him are they?

You're so full of shit. You always rant about Kane playing with better players (but is he actually) than Jimenez at Wolves, yet don't want to know when I say the same thing in regards to Kane and Lewandowksi. 😂

The more you talk here, in this thread, the more you dig your own grave.

And why shouldn't Harry be compared with Lewandowski? His record for club and country compares. The difference is, one has spent his entire career playing in Poland and Germany and the other has played his entire career in the most difficult and taxing competition in Europe. And that's our (not yours) man, Harry.

And why shouldn't Harry be compared with Lewandowski? His record for club and country compares. The difference is, one has spent his entire career playing in Poland and Germany and the other has played his entire career in the most difficult and taxing competition in Europe. And that's our (not yours) man, Harry.
Because he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the one of the top 2/3 players in the world

You're so full of shit. You always rant about Kane playing with better players (but is he actually) than Jimenez at Wolves, yet don't want to know when I say the same thing in regards to Kane and Lewandowksi. 😂

The more you talk here, in this thread, the more you dig your own grave.
Kane has barely scored more non pen goals that Son since the start of the 18/19 season

How about we start there before making the comparison to Lewa.

Because he's not even the best player on his team, let alone the one of the top 2/3 players in the world

Premier League Football GIF by Southampton FC

So son is better than kane. Yet in the son thread you want son sold 🤔 so you want kane gone, and son sold who is our best player according to you. So we play who upfront 🤔
I think IF Conte wants to keep Kane, we should sell Son and bring in a bonafide AM. That would suit Conte's system better to be honest.

I really rate Son. Think he's fantastic and our best player. But he isn't an AM or a wingback. And it doesn't seem like Conte wants to put him up top with Kane. A player like Maddison would suit our system better. Having both Lucas and Son as our AMs behind Kane is a bit redundant and hectic. We need a player that can control and dictate the MF.

So who is right? Spammy or Dumbboy or Notter or Izzy or Conte?

"Harry has shown to the club a great commitment and he shows every day a great attitude, a great behaviour and we are talking about a world class striker and a fantastic player."

"If you saw the goal he scored against Leicester the assist he made for the Bergwijn goal, you understand the quality and the value of this player."

"Apart from this we are talking about a really good guy, an honest person and a person who wants to work hard to improve. You can think this is normal but sometimes you can find players with great talent but lazy but doesn't want to put themselves to the service of the team."

So who is right? Spammy or Dumbboy or Notter or Izzy or Conte?

"Harry has shown to the club a great commitment and he shows every day a great attitude, a great behaviour and we are talking about a world class striker and a fantastic player."

"If you saw the goal he scored against Leicester the assist he made for the Bergwijn goal, you understand the quality and the value of this player."

"Apart from this we are talking about a really good guy, an honest person and a person who wants to work hard to improve. You can think this is normal but sometimes you can find players with great talent but lazy but doesn't want to put themselves to the service of the team."

NDomNumbNuts will say that Conte is just being nice.

Spurs Player of the Year Since 18/19 Season

18/19: Son
19/20: Son
20/21: Kane
21/22: Son's been better thus far

Don't get me wrong, Kane was great before in his prime (15-17) but he's declined. So lets stop with the Lewa comparison until Kane gets to Son's level.

Lol. Kane at his best is a level above Son or anyone else in our squad. Anyway, back on ignore you go for a while. I've had my dose of stupid for this week.

Lol. Kane at his best is a level above Son or anyone else in our squad. Anyway, back on ignore you go for a while. I've had my dose of stupid for this week.
Son had 4 goals in a game last season on 4 shots. So Kane at his best would score 5 or 6? LOLOLOL

Kane had 1 goal on 10 shots and 2 big chances missed and you and your fellow delusional Kane FC fans are saying he had the best modern CF performance

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

Back
Top Bottom