Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol so you really think Kane is our best player? Really? Better than a player that’s won our POTY in 3 of the last 4 seasons? Or better than Romero? 😂
While almost everything you say about Kane is ridiculous!!! when you put it that way...it would stupid to say you are 100% wrong. Son wouldnt have won our POTY 3 times in 4 years, if he wasnt our best player in that time frame.

I used to. But he's not as funny as sammyspurs. As much of an arse as sammy boy was, he could also be amusing. I used to think KaneDomBadBoy was alright in a weird sort of way as now and again he would talk a bit of sense. Only now and again though. But since he changed his username, and sammyspurs finally discovered girls, he seems to take pride in trying to be the biggest wind up merchant and weapon on the forum.
What am I saying that’s winding you up? All I said was that 1) Son is better than Kane which he has been considering he has won our POTY in 3 of the last 4 seasons, 2) Since he’s joined us this season, Romero has been just as important if not more important than Kane as the centerpiece of our back line and just an overall extremely talented player with further upside, 3) Benzema and Lewa are on another level.

There is nothing ridiculous or shocking about any of these statements.

Kane is better now than before when he was very selfish and the Club went along with it as it spent a lot of resource supporting his GB run every season. He and the team can still improve more though.

He needs to learn to make simple quick pass and move on more. All of his passes don't have to be the assist or the pass that awe the football world that show that Harry Kane could pass as well as he could score. It slows down the game quite a bit often. Maybe that will be one of the differences next season for us being the real contender for the league title and more or not. We could have victories in scores like 4:0 or 5:1 more and more

Kane is so, so dangerous when he drops deep and embraces the playmaker role. I think he can get more of the space and chances he wants by playing this way, but he has to trust that he has quality enough teammates to pass back and create chances for him in return, which hasn't been the case until recently with Kulu joining the attack. Continuing this trend and improving (esp. at RWB) is on Levy and Conte now. Hopefully everyone realizes its a virtuous circle here and Levy backs Conte properly. I feel confident no one will go home disappointed.

Kane was excellent today. He somewhat under-performed this season overall though, and will be disappointed he didn't put up better numbers. There is a lot for him to look forward now with us next season, which is great for us. Hopefully this ends any talk of him leaving for other clubs for at least this summer and the next season.

Kane is so, so dangerous when he drops deep and embraces the playmaker role. I think he can get more of the space and chances he wants by playing this way, but he has to trust that he has quality enough teammates to pass back and create chances for him in return, which hasn't been the case until recently with Kulu joining the attack. Continuing this trend and improving (esp. at RWB) is on Levy and Conte now. Hopefully everyone realizes its a virtuous circle here and Levy backs Conte properly. I feel confident no one will go home disappointed.

Kane was excellent today. He somewhat under-performed this season overall though, and will be disappointed he didn't put up better numbers. There is a lot for him to look forward now with us next season, which is great for us. Hopefully this ends any talk of him leaving for other clubs for at least this summer and the next season.

Better than a goal every other game and got a number of assists. I think his stats were exceptional considering his head was gone for a few months.

Better than a goal every other game and got a number of assists. I think his stats were exceptional considering his head was gone for a few months.
Agree, but he should have had a better season, by his own standards. He'll be disappointed in his output overall, I'm sure. I know Kane loves Son but you know he'll be pissed it wasn't him with the boot. That's just how top competitors are.

I was done with this guy at the start of the season but he's gradually won me back. All is forgiven, now let's break some records and win the league.

Our best player. Can't wait to see what he can do next season when fully motivated from the start and with hopefully better players in the team.

Gonna be unreal. Whole season motivated, with Conte, with the upgrades at WB we should be getting? Easily 20+ goals 10+ assists in the league.

To think people were saying this guy was 'done' ... my god. Runs the show.

I wonder if this will be a trend with him now.

Do his goals start to drop off and we see him get 15 goals and 15 assists... not sure he gets 25-30 in this new role anymore and he's only going to drop deeper with age.

I wonder if this will be a trend with him now.

Do his goals start to drop off and we see him get 15 goals and 15 assists... not sure he gets 25-30 in this new role anymore and he's only going to drop deeper with age.

He averaged a goal every other game despite not showing up for 2-3 months. In an hopefully better side and without his issues he was suffering from this season he'll challenge for the Golden Boot.

Last edited:
Come and talk to me if Kane surpasses the 9 PL goals I said he would get max this season
RankNameGoalsGLAssistsAPlayedPGoals per 90Mins per GoalMPGTotal ShotsGoal ConversionShot Accuracy
1Mohamed Salah2313350.7512010123%59%
1Son Heung-Min237350.691316933%71%
3Cristiano Ronaldo183300.661378023%54%
4Harry Kane179370.471909718%57%

Back
Top Bottom