Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Over the last few seasons, Son has got:

More non pen goals than Kane.

More assists than Kane.

Better goals above xG than Kane.

Higher shot conversion rate than Kane.

More Spurs POTY awards than Kane.

Won the golden boot without any taking penalties.

But yes, Kane is a better scorer/player than Son

:mourweird:

That twitter post if true... Son with more goals (and far ahead of the expected goals) and more assists in the last 4 years. You are like the boy who cried wolf though..youve said some silly things about Kane that even if you bring up something so undeniably obvious, some wont believe it.

They just saw how Levy acted when City was sniffing around and we were down in the dumps. But they think that they have a shot now that we are on the rebound again?

Why does it always get into a pissing contest about who is the best?

We are blessed to have them both, who gives a shit about who's better than who?

Because they're either little fucking kids or grown men that act like little fucking kids.

That's what "society" is devolving to these days.
Go on the THFC Facebook page and it's 90% African fans of other teams or just the Messi/Ronaldo fanatics spamming the shit out of it.

Whilst I like this place because people don't get banned for silent farts in an empty room, it is actually a tad too liberal. There are people who are doing nothing more than spamming all day every day and they should be banned.

“Could i be a footballer?”
“No” (zero hesitation, no sugar coating, then felt bad so said, “Maybe for West Ham.” Brutal.
The thing that stands out to me about this video is that tubby spammer is almost like a kid meeting his hero. He's loving the chance to do keepy uppies with Spurs super star Harry Kane. The badge on his own shirt meant nothing in that moment.

Comparing Jimenez to Kane is like comparing Kane to Benzema or Lewandowski

Congrats Harry, you don't deserve it this year but rather you have it than other players from other clubs.

Shout out to Sonny.
He does deserve it. Regardless of what you thought of him during the first 4 months, he was instrumental in getting us a top 4 spot and he has the goal contribution numbers to back it up.

The omission of Son over the last couple season is just a function of English bias that favors Kane over Son. They can't choose and nominate 2 Spurs players given we aren't a title contending team so Harry will get the nod over Son every time in a non-objective vote.

In an objective world, Son and Kane probably get nominations for both last season and this season with Kane winning it last season, and Son having a good shot at winning it this season.

Harry deserved it over Son last season and Son deserved it over Kane this season. If Son and Kane played in an Asian league, I'm sure the bias/favoritism would be the other way around. Not really surprising to be honest.

Last edited:
He does deserve it. Regardless of what you thought of him during the first 4 months, he was instrumental in getting us a top 4 spot and he has the goal contribution numbers to back it up.

The omission of Son over the last couple season is just a function of English bias that favors Kane over Son. They can't choose and nominate 2 Spurs players given we aren't a title contending team so Harry will get the nod over Son every time in a non-objective vote.

In an objective world, Son and Kane probably get nominations for both last season and this season with Kane winning it last season, and Son having a good shot at winning it this season.

Harry deserved it over Son last season and Son deserved it over Kane this season. If Son and Kane played in an Asian league, I'm sure the bias/favoritism would be the other way around. Not really surprising to be honest.
He doesn't deserve it this season.

The first 13 league games he scored 1 goal and was far far from his best. I know he resumed his prowess after that but 1/3 of the season he was AWOL.

Back
Top Bottom