Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No Way Smh GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Him and Son should be docked the week's wages and made run to run around in the sun naked until their buttcheeks are too subburnt to sit on.

Disgraceful, especially after last week's no show.

He just scored an equalizer late on in a game where just about the whole team under-performed. Kane. Son. Kulusevski. Bentancur... I could go on and on. Seems a bit suspect that you would be moaning about his performance right now.

He just scored an equalizer late on in a game where just about the whole team under-performed. Kane. Son. Kulusevski. Bentancur... I could go on and on. Seems a bit suspect that you would be moaning about his performance right now.
But he is right, isn't it. Yeah football is a game of goals, but he literally was hot crap, until the goal.

Yeah it's great that he scored, but some fanboys need to chill down, he was terribly.

You can say that won us the point, and without him, we wouldn't have get the result, but football doesn't work like that, cause we wouldn't have played with 10 man without him, right ? Someone else would have played and we don't know how he would have affected the game.

I'm happy with the goal, but he and Son need to up their game by HUGE margin, or they should sit on the bench.

But he is right, isn't it. Yeah football is a game of goals, but he literally was hot crap, until the goal.

Yeah it's great that he scored, but some fanboys need to chill down, he was terribly.

You can say that won us the point, and without him, we wouldn't have get the result, but football doesn't work like that, cause we wouldn't have played with 10 man without him, right ? Someone else would have played and we don't know how he would have affected the game.

I'm happy with the goal, but he and Son need to up their game by HUGE margin, or they should sit on the bench.

Not even going to respond to that, for fuck sake.

This site never ceases to amaze me.

Harry did look slow and lethargic BUT you can't expect much when your midfield is getting run over and your forwards are playing CDM 98% of the game. Our front 3 was nonexistent and getting pummeled but they're not getting paid to play CDM.

Our front 3's performance today masks bigger issues which is weaknesses in other areas in our squad and Conte's insistence on playing with just 2 MFs.

And scoring an equalizer is what we're paying Harry to do - job done for Harry. He can hold his head high.

Great header.

All that matters for me tonight. Couldn't care less about his or the teams performance, I'm not the coach.

You're not allowed to celebrate! You need to tell the forum how shit Harry was today, completely ignore the fact that Son and Kulusevski were equally as bad all game and didn't actually score, and basically tell us all how slow and over-rated he is.

He didn’t play well today but we were overrun today all over the pitch today. Chelsea were men against boys in the one v one duels. They had the energy and strength to make us look ordinary.

But football is a game of moments and Kane is there more often than most.

I reckon he struggles with the heat more than most.
I've been saying for about 3 years he needs to slim down a lot so he can run more. Muscle are an inefficient way to move, they weigh a lot and heat up very quickly and cool down slowly. They put extra strain on the heart and lungs too.

But I've seen players bigger than him run a lot more than him. Benzema and Lewandwoski are not thinner than him. It's either poor conditioning or poor attitude.

Ignore him, his life is miserable so he has to talk bad about other to make himself feel better.

I worry that his legs have gone, he was painfully slow today.
I think they are going. Can't press for shit anymore drops deep but then can't get back up to where he needs to be. Think he fucked himself always rushing back too quick from serious injury when he was younger and didn't allow himself to recover properly.

Elite level striker and footballer but a very poor competitor.

I would prefer he had less overall quality but the mentality and drive of someone like Louis Suarez.

Both him and Son for all of their qualities, they lack that winning at all cost mentality and this is one of the main reason why we have won nothing in years.

We have and have had way too many players with that similar mentality over the years and Pochettino was the biggest loser of them all.

Back
Top Bottom