Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is it just me or can he not control a pass this season? Compared to Man City game last year where everything stuck to him. He’ll come around but I thought he’d start a little better.

yea was a passenger other than his goal. we really need him to get going ASAP, so strange how he can go off the boil so much. hes trying to slow the tempo down too much and hes just getting gobbled up because hes not sharp enough at the minute.

PREMIER LEAGUE
GamesGoalsGPG
1SHEARER4412600.590
2ROONEY4942080.421
3COLE4141870.452
4KANE2841840.648
4AGUERO2751840.669
6LAMPARD6091770.291
7HENRY2581750.678
8FOWLER3791630.430
8DEFOE4961620.327
10OWEN3261500.460
Norwich30
Spurs only2811840.655
GREAVES3212200.685
StartsGoalsGPG
Kane2651840.694

All time:

PosGoals
30Bobby Charlton199
30Bobby Smith199
32Stan Mortensen197
33Peter Harris193
34Ray Charnley190
34Dennis Viollet190
36Tommy Thompson188
37Andrew Cole187
38Jack Bowers186
39Harry Kane184
39Sergio Aguero184
41Teddy Sheringham180

Elite level striker and footballer but a very poor competitor.

I would prefer he had less overall quality but the mentality and drive of someone like Louis Suarez.

Both him and Son for all of their qualities, they lack that winning at all cost mentality and this is one of the main reason why we have won nothing in years.

We have and have had way too many players with that similar mentality over the years and Pochettino was the biggest loser of them all.
What a horrible assessment. lol.

I would prefer he had less overall quality but the mentality and drive of someone like Louis Suarez.

Both him and Son for all of their qualities, they lack that winning at all cost mentality and this is one of the main reason why we have won nothing in years.

We have and have had way too many players with that similar mentality over the years and Pochettino was the biggest loser of them all.

Election 2020 Reaction GIF by Joe Biden

I don't know if the sad act still posts here, but you just know KaneDomBadBoy was writing how bad Harry is and how he was right all along on his keyboard from his Momma's basement and then suddenly had to delete it all through gritted teeth and salty tears as Kane scored yet again against a top club.

Last edited:
I don't know if the sad act still posts here, but you just know KaneDomBadBoy was writing how bad Harry is and how he was right all along on his keyboard from his Momma's basement and then suddenly had to delete it all through gritted teeth and salty tears as Kane scored yet again against a top club.
Well, it looks like it's time for the resident Liverpool fan Beech Beech to unleash some of that pent up anger out at other fanbases after Liverpool has drawn yet again to a shit team and their prince savior Nunez has turned out to be a complete bellend.

What a great time to be a Spurs fan.

:contelol: :contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol:

Well, it looks like it's time for the resident Liverpool fan Beech Beech to unleash some of that pent up anger out at other fanbases after Liverpool has drawn yet again to a shit team and their prince savior Nunez has turned out to be a complete bellend.

What a great time to be a Spurs fan.

:contelol: :contelol::contelol::contelol::contelol:
Beech Beech , BTW, your buddies below from other football forums are still looking for you. It seems as they still have some beef to settle with you from last season not to mention the heat they're going to lay on you after the Palace game and Nunez going off the rails.

:harrylol:

rEODeRC.jpg

Last edited:

”His mentality is top, he’s going to be the top scorer for England, top scorer for Tottenham and will eventually become the Premier League’s top goal-scorer.”

Are you sure you're a spurs fan? Genuine question.

Because your posts make me doubt it.

I could be wrong of course, but you have a bizarre view of things, in my very humblest and politest of opinions.

Is it just me or can he not control a pass this season? Compared to Man City game last year where everything stuck to him. He’ll come around but I thought he’d start a little better.
The Chelsea defenders put a lot of pressure on him. I noticed they always gave both Kane and Son and nice push in the back the moment they were going to retrieve the ball. Makes it very awkward

Back
Top Bottom