Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watching the match yesterday, I saw a team in white having all the pocession but not really creating anything against a team mainly defending but then having a couple of worrying moments for the home team. Then a goal was gifted followed by 2 penalties which never seems to happen for us. It became easier after that.
Looking at the players yesterday, how many of England's players would be better than the players Spurs have? Whilst we would all name different players, on balance yesterday's team was not better than Spurs team re Newcastle. I think England got the breaks given them by the opposition which we did not.
Yep agree if we’d have got what was due to us I think we’d have scraped through

We have fallen behind pool, I’m not debating that, but the amount of fucking times their first goal is a fluke , a freak , a pen , an own goal is unbelievable

We have fallen behind pool, I’m not debating that, but the amount of fucking times their first goal is a fluke , a freak , a pen , an own goal is unbelievable
any stats on missed open goals? Moura coudl have done better v Newcastle... if we dont convert them we're in trouble... are other teams missing the same chances eg LFC, Citeh?

Phenomenal start to the season for Harry. Any other ref but Dean gives that pen, the other pen should have been given too IMO and that shot that hit the post...if only...

Love Harry but sometimes you should just let the critics talk instead of saying things like "I've never dived" or "I swear on my daughter's life" because every single player has 'dived' at one point or another and you literally can not benefit from saying that - only get ridiculed.

any stats on missed open goals? Moura coudl have done better v Newcastle... if we dont convert them we're in trouble... are other teams missing the same chances eg LFC, Citeh?
I don’t know. I’m not denying that we’re not helping ourselves by playing crap just that pool (not city ) seem to get these weird flukes that break the resilience of these teams

Norwich
Burnley

2 examples this season alone

(Harry and Lucas should’ve scored and we should’ve had a pen to answer your question)

It was just an edit to be polite and answer the question.
Not sure what relevance it had if honest
Fair comment, it's just something that grates with me whenever I read 'we should've'....I keep wanting to type 'but we didn't'. Hindsight is unfortunately not going to change a thing, all we can do is learn from it to better prepare ourselves for what lies ahead.
My apologies for picking you up on it. Being Welsh, living in Ireland and also a rugby fanatic has not been easy these past ten days and my wife keeps referring to me as one of Snow White's dwarves....guess which one ??

Fair comment, it's just something that grates with me whenever I read 'we should've'....I keep wanting to type 'but we didn't'. Hindsight is unfortunately not going to change a thing, all we can do is learn from it to better prepare ourselves for what lies ahead.
My apologies for picking you up on it. Being Welsh, living in Ireland and also a rugby fanatic has not been easy these past ten days and my wife keeps referring to me as one of Snow White's dwarves....guess which one ??

Just don’t make a habit of it .... you grumpy fucker

Sky attacking us again: their official Twitter headline was “Young Lions to watch (Sancho, Sterling etc etc) as Kane continues to struggle in front of goal” or something to that effect......Spurs fans hammered it and they took it down.

Fucking 🔔 ends

Dopey????

Funny every other team says the same about us...

Back
Top Bottom