Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I always thought Hugo's drink incident was a good time to give Kane the armband. Although I suppose it is a bit kicking a man when he's down.

I always thought Hugo's drink incident was a good time to give Kane the armband. Although I suppose it is a bit kicking a man when he's down.
That was not just a 'drink incident' though.... that was a stupid and dangerous thing he did with no regard or thought for what might have happened to innocent people by his actions. The state he was in was an embarrassment to the club and his family.
It's not as though he couldn't afford a taxi or chauffeur. I agree with you, that was the time to strip him of the captaincy.

Last edited:
100% agree. Should have happened ages ago. Captain of his country so why not his club too ?
I wouldn't have him as captain.
Let him concentrate on scoring goals, not having to be bothered by trying to communicate with the CBs 50 yards away. Also he isn't vocal enough for me.

A captain should be someone who is not afraid to give ANY player a bollocking if they fuck up and be willing to accept a bollocking himself.

IMO the only one anywhere near that in our club at the moment is Dier.

As for 'keepers not being captains, well Dino Zoff did ok but then again he had horrible nasty cunts in front of him who wouldn't let their own teammates away with anything.

Let him concentrate on scoring goals, not having to be bothered by trying to communicate with the CBs 50 yards away. Also he isn't vocal enough for me.

A captain should be someone who is not afraid to give ANY player a bollocking if they fuck up and be willing to accept a bollocking himself.

Lamela...?

Would be well worth it to see NW1Spur NW1Spur spontaneously combust.

As for 'keepers not being captains, well Dino Zoff did ok but then again he had horrible nasty cunts in front of him who wouldn't let their own teammates away with anything.

How does that work for England then ? seems to have no problem being Captain and scoring there :thumbdown: Or have the English FA and Southgate dropped a bollock by picking him in your opinion ?

How does that work for England then ? seems to have no problem being Captain and scoring there :thumbdown: Or have the English FA and Southgate dropped a bollock by picking him in your opinion ?
And the same as Spurs, England fall at the last hurdle.

Whereas Hugo is not only captain of France but also won the World Cup with them, did France drop a bollock by having a Goalkeeper as captain ?

He now only needs 7 goals to be our 3rd highest goalscorer. Predicted he would achieve that before the end of November - looks like he will do it before the end of October.
He only needs 4 more goals to be in the top ten England scorers.
He's the GOAT and doesn't have to change a thing in his game. He's 26 and could be top class for another 8 to 10 years. I reckon he will keep in better shape than Shearer who scored 22 EPL goals for blimmin' Newcastle when he was 33 yo.
Now only needs 4 goals. He's the GOAT.

GamesGoals
GREAVES379266
SMITH317208
CHIVERS367174
KANE261170

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom