Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looking at page 790 shows up the trolls so badly - Kane this season 34 games 28 goals and 4 assists - and some of the anti-Spurs trolls were trying to run him down ...

The numbers say Kane is on his way to being the best striker we've ever had - enjoy living through this era unless you're as old as me it's already the best you've ever seen, with a trophy or two it could soon be the best ever ... luvin' it

Rock solid performance today. Captain stuff. Great goals too both of them. It is just that the show was taken away by that Sons ridiculous goal today on an equally good day Son had on his own. Great give and go to Sissoko too. Absolutely buzzing day

Exactly mate, people keep saying "he isn't the same Kane that he was a few years ago."

And I would agree, he's better now!

Jose is going to bring the absolute best out of him.
:mourbringit: Starting to see the best of Kane , I’m still a bit worried that we didn’t take him off yesterday though and give him a bit of a rest, probably because he was on a hat trick , might have been different if we needed a result mid week and he had to play

LEAGUE
APPSGOALS
GREAVES321220
SMITH271176
JONES318135
KANE193134

Kane's goal scoring records look even better looking at goals scored in all competitions as he is already our highest ever European goalscorer.

Jimmy Greaves 266 goals in 379 appearances
Bobby Smith 208 goals in 317 appearances
Harry Kane 181 goals in 275 appearances
Martin Chivers 175 goals in 367 appearances
Cliff Jones 159 goals in 378 appearances

Looks like we might need to wait until next season before Harry overtakes Bobby Smith to 2nd, but to be 3rd already at his age really is pretty incredible - and I always thought that Greaves record might well stand for all time, but now...…...

Kane's goal scoring records look even better looking at goals scored in all competitions as he is already our highest ever European goalscorer.

Looks like we might need to wait until next season before Harry overtakes Bobby Smith to 2nd, but to be 3rd already at his age really is pretty incredible - and I always thought that Greaves record might well stand for all time, but now...…...

Crazy numbers, and I'd argue his passing is actually the best element of his game, perhaps even better than his finishing.

Crazy numbers, and I'd argue his passing is actually the best element of his game, perhaps even better than his finishing.

A great all rounder - I still remember being astonished when in an England youth game he was brought off the bench to play as a DM (several DMs on the bench, but Kane was chosen much to everyone's bemusement)…...and gave a master class in passing and intercepting the opposition totally blowing away any other midfield player on the field.

And things haven't really changed, his passing is astonishing and gives him a number of assists for which he doesn't really receive credit.

Overall no question. It’ll likely take at least 4 in the league, though to get that one - he’s still 4th on that list.

Probably between 4 and 5 seasons for that one. Then he's on course to beating Shearers too.

Also likely that within that time frame he's also England's top goalscorer. What a player.

Probably between 4 and 5 seasons for that one. Then he's on course to beating Shearers too.

Also likely that within that time frame he's also England's top goalscorer. What a player.

Yeah, probably 6 seasons to do Shearer, at 20-25 per season. Of course, he doesn't have to stay with us to do that one, hope he does. If we can start accumulating the odd trophy or two, he may well stay.

22 more league games, hopefully another 3-4 FA Cup games and hopefully 5-7 more Champions League games. There's every chance if Kane batters it this season that he could overtake Bobby Smith. 27 more goals is a huge ask but it is Harry after all. If he averages a goal a game from now until the end of the season I think he'll do it. That would be a wonderful achievement and I'm sure it's something he's targeting,

Last edited:
22 more league games, hopefully another 3-4 FA Cup games and hopefully 5-7 more Champions League games. There's enough very chance if Kane battered it this season that he could overtake Bobby Smith. 27 more goals is a huge ask but it is Harry after all. If he averages a goal a game from now until the end of the season I think he'll do it. That would be a wonderful achievement and I'm sure it's something he's targeting,

He'll have an ankle injury at some point, and won't play in the FA Cup. He's also not playing against Bayern, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom