Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The significant thing here is that Kane clearly wants to win things here. He is a Spurs fan.

In the past many argued when we lost players that we couldn't have held on to them because they simply wanted more money or to switch clubs badly. This isn't the case here. If Kane goes it is simply because he is unhappy with the investment in the playing squad.

It will be interesting to see if Levy maintains that spending is overrated and doesn't correlate with success.

Sadly I can Kane being the next player who grows disillusioned with how the club operates and looks elsewhere. The only thing that could swing it is Kane's reputation and importance. Letting go of a player of that calibre who is a homegrown academy product should cause riots.

I am not a child. Such banal nonsense. Favourite player tripe.

I am a Spurs fan. Nearly any player who outs on a Spurs shirt is a favourite player.

Players I have liked are too numerous to mention obviously.

The most graceful - Hoddle, Modric and Berbatov

Best strikers - Kane, Sheringham, Berbatov, Keane and Klinsmann.

Defenders - Mabbutt, Vertonghen and King the best of all.

Full backs - Carr, Walker, Ziege.

Goalkeepers. Struggle here. Never thought we have had won that wins us games.

Single biggest game changers. Gascoigne, Bale and Ginola.
Decent post, with exception of King who was such a fucken lazy sick note cunt that he owes the club's millions is stolen wages.

The significant thing here is that Kane clearly wants to win things here. He is a Spurs fan.

In the past many argued when we lost players that we couldn't have held on to them because they simply wanted more money or to switch clubs badly. This isn't the case here. If Kane goes it is simply because he is unhappy with the investment in the playing squad.

It will be interesting to see if Levy maintains that spending is overrated and doesn't correlate with success.

Sadly I can Kane being the next player who grows disillusioned with how the club operates and looks elsewhere. The only thing that could swing it is Kane's reputation and importance. Letting go of a player of that calibre who is a homegrown academy product should cause riots.
Levy will never change his MO so I fully understand and expectations him to leave probably after next season.
I'm sure he doesn't want to be like shearer who won a league title but fuck all after that with his boyhood club, Harry doesn't even have the luxury of a EPL title unless he moves to one of the big 2/3.

I also think Kanes comment has been taken out of context.
"If I don't think Spurs are matching my ambition"

Means fuck all unless he spells out what that is. All he said was HE wants to be the best. That could just as easily mean he wants to break records. Don't need to sell your soul to Manure for that.
He didn't say "unless we sign 5 or 6 World class players, I'm off"

Compare these comments to Eriksen who clearly stated he wanted to leave to get some level of perspective.
He is probably trying to call levy out but in reality is wasting his time, at his age he wants and needs to win trophies or at least compete properly.
That isn't going to happen under ENIC who are not driven by that form of ambition so he has to start thinking about his future, I think we will see about year out of him before he gets sold on for a record fee.

Whatever argument you come with or which other player you compare Kane with, the fact of the matter is selling Kane is a massive massive lose to the club words can not describe. It's nothing like losing Bale, Berbatov, Modric, Carrick or the likes. And that is the bottom line.

The second part if Kane decides to leave, I do not trust Daniel Levy will buy the right replacement based on previous history, when Bale was sold is the latest still fresh in memory.

Kane is 26 yo, he can give be patient for another 2 seasons and leave at 28 and still at his prime. I think his latest statement is a clear message to DL to act or else.
Don't think levy would be too disappointed if Kane goes there is a chance to recoup a lot of money, some of which can be used to recruit a couple of youngsters and we go again.

Who is your favourite Spurs player and why?

Glenn Hoddle, Gazza, Ledley King, Luka Modric have all been my favourite players at one time.

But will single out Robbie Keane. And the memory that my son always called him Robber Keane and he was his first Spurs idol. Slept in a Robbie Keane t shirt that was about 6 sizes too big.

Then he fucked off to Liverpool and summed up life and being Spurs all at once.

It will be rather amusing to see the Levy FC fans slowly but surely play down Kane’s contributions in a spurs shirt over the next year or so
I am going to predict-

- he is greedy and that's how he gets so many goals
- the team was built around him to score
- not the same player he was since injuries have ruined him
- past his peak

You mean our worldclass superstar living legend striker wants to be surrounded by good players so he can win things. I for one am shocked.

Perhaps one of BOOTLICK (Brigade Of Ordained Trained Levy Idolating Cunty Knobs) can explain to Kane how lucky we are to have our shrewd chairman keeping this club afloat

This is the key point.

he’s one of the best strikers in the world and it would be criminal if he ended a career with no silverware.

If we don’t turn ourselves into a club that is able to proved the chance to win trophies, I would not criticise him for leaving

Oh god... what else are you going to say? That Kane has natural "leadership" qualities and an unrivaled "presence." Lets be real, Sonny has been the better and more important player over the past two seasons. Just look at the stats/results when Spurs have played without Kane but with Sonny starting.

Since the Start of 2018/2019 Season (From: Aug 2018 Onwards)
*Includes ALL Matches/Competitions with Kane out due to injury AND Sonny starting the game/not getting a red card*

Champions League

Dortmund (Round of 16) - Win/Advance - GOAL
Man City (Quarter Finals) - Win/Advance - GOAL x3
Ajax (Semi Finals) - Win/Advance
*4 GOALS IN 4 APPS

EPL

9 Wins
3 Losses
1 Draw
*8 GOALS IN 13 APPS

FA Cup

Middlesbrough - Win/Advance
Southampton - Win/Advance - GOAL x2
*2 GOALS IN 4 APPS

SONNY'S TOTALS = 21 APPS / 14 GOALS (13 FROM OPEN PLAY)

WE HAVE BEEN BETTER WITHOUT KANE AND THAT IS A FACT.
You know, this virus has put things in perspective, I think it is time for you to go away.

Oh god... what else are you going to say? That Kane has natural "leadership" qualities and an unrivaled "presence." Lets be real, Sonny has been the better and more important player over the past two seasons. Just look at the stats/results when Spurs have played without Kane but with Sonny starting.

Since the Start of 2018/2019 Season (From: Aug 2018 Onwards)
*Includes ALL Matches/Competitions with Kane out due to injury AND Sonny starting the game/not getting a red card*

Champions League

Dortmund (Round of 16) - Win/Advance - GOAL
Man City (Quarter Finals) - Win/Advance - GOAL x3
Ajax (Semi Finals) - Win/Advance
*4 GOALS IN 4 APPS

EPL

9 Wins
3 Losses
1 Draw
*8 GOALS IN 13 APPS

FA Cup

Middlesbrough - Win/Advance
Southampton - Win/Advance - GOAL x2
*2 GOALS IN 4 APPS

SONNY'S TOTALS = 21 APPS / 14 GOALS (13 FROM OPEN PLAY)

WE HAVE BEEN BETTER WITHOUT KANE AND THAT IS A FACT.
Just carded this troll.

Let’s kick him off the forum.

Oh look KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy is off on another one about how amazing (his ❤) 💕Sonny🥰 is and how Harry's overrated and we're somehow better without him.

You're talking a load of fucking shite mate (again).

“Son is a greedy can't who rarely passes and you can tell his team mates get the hump when he wastes a chance they could have done better with.”

Responding to this comment bro. I’ll come to Sonnys defense particularly when he’s been carrying the team the past two seasons.

He is probably trying to call levy out but in reality is wasting his time, at his age he wants and needs to win trophies or at least compete properly.
That isn't going to happen under ENIC who are not driven by that form of ambition so he has to start thinking about his future, I think we will see about year out of him before he gets sold on for a record fee.
Either kane or enic/levy goes if we need to win trophies. I know who I'd rather, but it would be pretty split with our odd financially obsessed fanbase.

Back
Top Bottom