Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s just stats bro. You can interpret it however you want. Nothing to get overly offended about.
It’s not just stats. I’ve seen you being very selective about how you decide the time periods of your stats when it comes to comparing Son to other players before.

If you want to wank over Son then that’s fine but I wish you’d fuck off and do so in private instead of insisting others on this forum to join in on your wankfest.

That’s the problem with you and your fellow Korean posters. It’s fine to laud Son and we agree he’s a fucking good player but you always compare him to others and demand that we rate him above everyone you bring up, and when we disagree you get all offended and pissed off and start getting abusive. Some cunt even starts throwing the race card because we have a different opinion.

I know there's no sport on so its incredibly slow news in the sporting world....... But the fact that Chris Sutton says something stupid should not be the lead story in the BBC.

STFU Chris
How does going to Man City "guarantee" silverware anyway?

It’s not just stats. I’ve seen you being very selective about how you decide the time periods of your stats when it comes to comparing Son to other players before.

If you want to wank over Son then that’s fine but I wish you’d fuck off and do so in private instead of insisting others on this forum to join in on your wankfest.

That’s the problem with you and your fellow Korean posters. It’s fine to laud Son and we agree he’s a fucking good player but you always compare him to others and demand that we rate him above everyone you bring up, and when we disagree you get all offended and pissed off and start getting abusive. Some cunt even starts throwing the race card because we have a different opinion.
He didn't even compare Son with anyone, well I mean he said he would, but in the end he just posted Son's stats which were pretty good.

It’s just stats bro. You can interpret it however you want. Nothing to get overly offended about.
Anyone can dig out stats to prove their point in this day and age.
I could tell you Eriksen was the hardest working player in our squad and "prove" it by showing how much ground he covered statistically.
Anyone that watched more than highlights would tell you that he swanned around at just above walking pace, nowhere near the ball and didn't influence games at all.
You can show me goals Son scored in certain games prove he's better than Kane. But those stats don't show what Kane did during those games, holding the ball up allowing others to come into play, passing 40 yards to a team mate in a better position..
Also, just to point out, when did Kane ever get sent off for being a petulant cunt?

Chris Sutton is a colossal bellend.

tenor.gif

What's ironic about that?

'has to volunteer as an ambassador'... puhleez, he's still suckling at the fans' collective teat

He had biscuit knees. Couldn’t train. Swam a lot and joined in Friday afternoon tactics session.
Regularly completed 90minutes and looked the best player on the pitch. Home grown player never cost us a Penny to sign.

The irony being
Ndombele. Trains all week. Looks knackered after 15mims on the pitch. Gets 200k a week. And a massive signing on fee. From a £63m transfer fee.

And you say Ledley stole a living?

Think you should look at our current squad for that player.

Maybe do the stat up to the start of the 2019/20 season.

If you're so keen to know you do the maths.
This season with Harry 1.45 ppg without 1.33 ppg.
Goals scored with Harry 1.75 goals per game without 1.33.
You're a West Ham fan. Are you saying the caravan dwellers would not love to have Harry on their books?

Last edited:
Kane is not a good fit at Liverpool with how they run the offense through Salah/Mane - maybe a few years from now, but its a moot point. Or Chris Sutton is a moron saying things for clicks.

Man City and United would make a lot more sense if we are playing this game. In any case, he's not leaving this summer.

Never any guarantees, however, Abu Dhabi over the last 10 years:

Premier League
Winner 2011–12, 2013–14, 2017–18, 2018–19
FA Cup
Winner 2010–11, 2018–19
EFL Cup
Winner 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20

If Kane wants to win things then it's Barca, Real, Juve, PSG, Bayern or Abu Dhabi/Scousers. No point in any others at the moment. Sorry to say it, but it's a fact.

We'll do well to keep him for another season.

We had the same forum row when Walker went and he seems to have done rather well honours-wise!

Never any guarantees, however, Abu Dhabi over the last 10 years:

Premier League
Winner 2011–12, 2013–14, 2017–18, 2018–19
FA Cup
Winner 2010–11, 2018–19
EFL Cup
Winner 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20

If Kane wants to win things then it's Barca, Real, Juve, PSG, Bayern or Abu Dhabi/Scousers. No point in any others at the moment. Sorry to say it, but it's a fact.

We'll do well to keep him for another season.

We had the same forum row when Walker went and he seems to have done rather well honours-wise!
He won’t go to another English team he himself wouldn’t set himself up and Levy sure as fuck won’t. Real, Barcelona, Juventus are realistic but read Bayern would be more of a fit for him but who ever it is will have to hand over serious cash.

Back
Top Bottom