Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never any guarantees, however, Abu Dhabi over the last 10 years:

Premier League
Winner 2011–12, 2013–14, 2017–18, 2018–19
FA Cup
Winner 2010–11, 2018–19
EFL Cup
Winner 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20

If Kane wants to win things then it's Barca, Real, Juve, PSG, Bayern or Abu Dhabi/Scousers. No point in any others at the moment. Sorry to say it, but it's a fact.

We'll do well to keep him for another season.

We had the same forum row when Walker went and he seems to have done rather well honours-wise!
The sad story here is if you want to be successful leave spurs and join one of the clubs you named above.
Whilst city will miss out on the league this season you bet your life they will go again and win it next or the season after, yes money doesn't guarantee but it sure increases your chances as the evidence suggests.
As a club we will continue to have an occasional high but more lows and just remain the proverbial fat boy looking through the sweet shop window.

Kane going to city is about as guranteed as you will get to win trophies in England. I have a sneaky suspicion walker doesn't regret leaving us!

Chris Sutton is a colossal bellend.

tenor.gif
bit understatement total twat is more apt

Never any guarantees, however, Abu Dhabi over the last 10 years:

Premier League
Winner 2011–12, 2013–14, 2017–18, 2018–19
FA Cup
Winner 2010–11, 2018–19
EFL Cup
Winner 2013–14, 2015–16, 2017–18, 2018–19, 2019–20

If Kane wants to win things then it's Barca, Real, Juve, PSG, Bayern or Abu Dhabi/Scousers. No point in any others at the moment. Sorry to say it, but it's a fact.

We'll do well to keep him for another season.

We had the same forum row when Walker went and he seems to have done rather well honours-wise!
City are done mate, trust me on this. Lost the hunger.

“Son is a greedy can't who rarely passes and you can tell his team mates get the hump when he wastes a chance they could have done better with.”

Responding to this comment bro. I’ll come to Sonnys defense particularly when he’s been carrying the team the past two seasons.
Are you in Broadmoor or Rampton? I'll come and visit
Plus I can do you a bargain price lobotomy.

Kane is not a good fit at Liverpool with how they run the offense through Salah/Mane - maybe a few years from now, but its a moot point. Or Chris Sutton is a moron saying things for clicks.

Man City and United would make a lot more sense if we are playing this game. In any case, he's not leaving this summer.
He can be back up to Mane/Salah. He is not as good as them at this point.
Vardy is a better comparison. Maybe we should ship him to CP for Vardy.

Last edited:
He can be back up to Mane/Salah. He is not as good as them at this point.
Vardy is a better comparison. Maybe we should ship him to CP for Vardy.
I have to argue that he plays in neither the positions of Mane and Salah?
He would compete with Firmino who he is definitely better than when fit.
I don't want to think about Kane playing in between Mane and Salah, it would be the most devastating front three in Europe you would think.

Oh look, it's a clueless Liverpool fan from Ireland...and they're my least favourite kind as I know enough of the cunts.

By the looks of him, every time they've scored, he's been buying himself a fucking pastie supper. Makes Tanguy look anorexic.

His mouth and eyes all bizarrely seem to follow similar arcs, he looks like an unhappy smiley. Lol@Massive btw. Looks it.

Last edited:
I have to argue that he plays in neither the positions of Mane and Salah?
He would compete with Firmino who he is definitely better than when fit.
I don't want to think about Kane playing in between Mane and Salah, it would be the most devastating front three in Europe you would think.
Between Kane in his form the past two years vs Firmino, I think it would be almost a toss up but I’d give the edge to Kane. Kane of a few years ago, Kane hands down but he’s lost a couple steps and some mobility.

City are done mate, trust me on this. Lost the hunger.
'fraid not. A billion pounds buys you a lot of players.

As much as I hate to say, as long as they're backed by Abu Dhabi then they'll either win or come second in the PL.

The CL is what they want and they have limitless resources. As soon as they win that then maybe the oil bloodsuckers interest may wane.

I'm not so sure dude . We have a vocal brigade of super happy clappers (Airfix, Spursdem, Pipes , ) who will justify anything the hierarchy dish out .
Winks best central midfielder in premier, players too good to be replaced or upgraded, price increases are positive, we improved by selling Walker, Sissoko is an outstanding purchase, transfer recruitment is outstanding, not buying any players in two transfer was beneficial and our owners couldn't be bettered Amen.
We have no chance with that lot on board brother.

Best fuck off now then... Brother.

totally agree. If we sell Kane, or allow Kane to go through lack of investment and trophies, we might as well pack up our bags and just accept this club will forever win nothing and just be nearly men. Not only will it create a huge divide from the supporters, but it will allow other players like Son to push for a move and could you blame him? Players see Harry Kane going, why would they stay ? We would lose everything. We should be doing everything in our power to appease the greatest striker we have ever had at this club, then buying the players to push on next season. The club sell Kane, Spurs will lose me and I’m sure I’m not the only one either. Spurs fans would turn on the club.

"If.. Then... I'm off" - How many times we heard this speech?

How terribly dull.

Back
Top Bottom