Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

With what's happening in the Britain and the world this very moment who really gives a shit about anything football now . Surviving this terrible disease is the only thing we all need to worry about, not some over payed footballer counting his millions .

Tit

totally agree. If we sell Kane, or allow Kane to go through lack of investment and trophies, we might as well pack up our bags and just accept this club will forever win nothing and just be nearly men. Not only will it create a huge divide from the supporters, but it will allow other players like Son to push for a move and could you blame him? Players see Harry Kane going, why would they stay ? We would lose everything. We should be doing everything in our power to appease the greatest striker we have ever had at this club, then buying the players to push on next season. The club sell Kane, Spurs will lose me and I’m sure I’m not the only one either. Spurs fans would turn on the club.

Don’t go
Please don’t go
You light up the Forum

:kaneear:

Oh look, it's a clueless Liverpool fan from Ireland...and they're my least favourite kind as I know enough of the cunts.

By the looks of him, every time they've scored, he's been buying himself a fucking pastie supper. Makes Tanguy look anorexic.

His mouth and eyes all bizarrely seem to follow similar arcs, he looks like an unhappy smiley. Lol@Massive btw. Looks it.

Would take him for the dippers in a heartbeat though. :dier:

Oh look, it's a clueless Liverpool fan from Ireland...and they're my least favourite kind as I know enough of the cunts.

By the looks of him, every time they've scored, he's been buying himself a fucking pastie supper. Makes Tanguy look anorexic.

His mouth and eyes all bizarrely seem to follow similar arcs, he looks like an unhappy smiley. Lol@Massive btw. Looks it.

I’m very pleased he shared those illuminating thoughts of his with us mere mortals.
I will sleep so much better tonight knowing that the great wise one has spoken.

He is related to .....!

I am going to predict-

- he is greedy and that's how he gets so many goals
- the team was built around him to score
- not the same player he was since injuries have ruined him
- past his peak
You forgot the insistence that there is a better player somewhere in the academy. I guess Parrot in this instance. And the questioning of whether Harry was even Spurs to begin with.

How many people have gone out of their way to read the full transcript? I think he’s telling Levy to spend personally but the rags won’t like that sound bite as much.

Personally I'll be more annoyed with Levy if he doesn't sell Kane while his value's at it peak or at least close, and lets us get into another Eriksen farce.

We've got to stop whining about being a "selling" club if and when anyone gets sold. Every fucking club is a selling club, and a buying club, it forms a core part of 99% of football club’s business models, the trick is doing it well.

Look at clubs like Dortmund (many of the German clubs) who continually sell and buy, but keep moving forwards.

We desperately need to revamp our whole structure. DOF, recruitment apparatus (scouting, analytics etc) and I include recruiting the 15-18 group as well, and either integrating or loaning and farming as a valuable source of football or income value.

Last edited:
Personally I'll be more annoyed with Levy if he doesn't sell Kane while his value's at it peak or at least close, and lets us get into another Eriksen farce.

Honestly, I hate to say it but the time to sell was last summer if that would be the goal. Becuase of the state of the world and economy, the transfer bubble has probably just fully burst. No clubs are going to now offer the money that we could have received before.

All transfer values have probably dropped by 30-40 %.

We have our boy under contract until 2024, near his 31st birthday.
This will be a staggeringly enormous obstacle for any club considering making us an offer before he's 30.
Honestly, by that time I fear his injuries will prevent him from being a player anyone can count on.

All this talk of City, United, La Liga... more like Galatasaray on a 6 month loan (picking up his first team medal), before being released and snapped up on a free by West Ham.

We have our boy under contract until 2024, near his 31st birthday.
This will be a staggeringly enormous obstacle for any club considering making us an offer before he's 30.
Honestly, by that time I fear his injuries will prevent him from being a player anyone can count on.

All this talk of City, United, La Liga... more like Galatasaray on a 6 month loan (picking up his first team medal), before being released and snapped up on a free by West Ham.
I want to hunt you down and feed you to wild hogs.

Harry Kane just sent me a birthday card

thumb_which-was-nice-fast-show-quotes-which-was-nice-52056323.png

Fuck selling Kane purely for money

It's not even because we'd spend it badly. It's because we won't spend it at all or we'll spend a tiny fraction. Or spend a tiny fraction of it badly lol.

We don't have rich history of doing this well. We KNOW we have a greedy cunt at the top.

Rather sell Kane when he's 30/31 for £50-60m than now for £150m- a third of which will be used badly for incomings (or wasted on shit like giving a past it chequebook manager a £15m contract).

If we don't want another Eriksen situation stop being tight cunts and buy players that will put us in a position to win things.

Is Kane not someone who has to deliver?

Cometh the hour and all that.

Carpe Diem.

Kane never done it for us when it absolutely matters most.
What the fuck? You mean he didn't score in that one (and only) final he played in? The one that was literally his first game back from injury, in which he didn't get a single clear chance and still wasn't one of our 5 worst players?

Seriously, go back and rewatch that final. Pay special attention to just how absolutely terrible everyone was and how Kane was one of the only Spurs players doing even the fundamentals (e.g. six yard passes) right.

On the other hand, becoming the fastest ever player to reach 20 CL goals is exactly what you would expect from a big-time player.

Back
Top Bottom