Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

PKane is a fitting nickname for him. We should be highlighting his prowess in converting penalties. One of the best!

:kanegoal:

Yu a one bloodclaaaat idiat!!!! (Jamaican accent) JUST 26 YEARS OLD

201 APPEARANCES IN THE EPL

136 GOALS

GOALS PER MATCH .68

20 ASSISTS

and by the way only 20 goals form the penalty spot in his whole career.

he finally gets a good rest now through corona virus and you my friend want to diss the king.

You need to attempt to grow a brain please.

:deledoubt:

Yu a one bloodclaaaat idiat!!!! (Jamaican accent) JUST 26 YEARS OLD

201 APPEARANCES IN THE EPL

136 GOALS

GOALS PER MATCH .68

20 ASSISTS

and by the way only 20 goals form the penalty spot in his whole career.

he finally gets a good rest now through corona virus and you my friend want to diss the king.

You need to attempt to grow a brain please.

:deledoubt:
Harry Cane it is.

Extract from an interview today in La Gazzetta dello Sport with Fabio Capello.
(Journalist) Which footballer who, even in a more realistic market, would deserve madness?

( Fabio Capello) “Harry Kane of Tottenham. It is a more practicable madness than Mbappé, the madness of madness ".

And then there is an analysis on Kane.

I add my thoughts for the umpteenth time. I love Kane but I hope he stays at Tottenham and becomes your Del Piero. If I have to spend a madness I prefer Haaland at least he is very young and grows up as a Juventus player

THE SITUATION
The English center forward could change to begin withto win trophies
to madness possible. Because, as he says
Capello, there are follies
impossible, like Mbappé and Messi, but others
can be accomplished. Harry Kane, a Tottenham center forward, had a value of 150 million euros before Covid-19. His contract, valid until 2024, was another formidable power tool in favor of Tottenham to ward off boarding attempts. He was the fourth player in the world price list, after Mbappé, Sterling and Neymar: Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo are off the stock exchange for a variety of reasons, including age.
The temptation
Today Kane was joined in the quotes - thanks to the injury - by Salah and Mané of Liverpool. However, his situation is slightly different. The main difference concerns the stature and ambitions of the club. The Reds have won the sixth Champions League, the World Cup and the UEFA Super Cup in the last ten months. They are one step away from winning the English title, expected since 1990. Liverpool has regained its superpowering dimension of football, despite the elimination in the Champions League on 11 March. For twelve years, however, the Spurs have been dry.
Scenario
The current season started badly and led to the exoneration of Pochettino. The advent of Mourinho initially brought the Spurs back on track, but an impressive series of ailments got Son, Sissoko out of the way. Result: goodbye Champions or eighth place in PL. Another year
to throw away and for a footballer the size of Kane, 27 years old on July 28, a series of reflections impose himself: tie himself to Tottenham for life, or listen to some tempting proposals? Real Madrid have been approached several times to the center forward. The response to these rumors from Daniel Levy, the president of Spurs, was a dry «not». The latest was announced a few weeks ago, when the club's decision to send employees to layoffs - a measure that later returned - and rumors of a budget weighed down by the costs of the stadium, brought Kane back into market gossip. The pressure from the English center forward to change the air, 278 appearances and 181 goals with the Spurs, faced with a fairytale offer, however, could change the cards on the table.

But it’s true? 😀😀

Woolwich-News-Harry-Kane-Tottenham-Liam-Brady-917895-590x350.jpg
Please never link that site on here again

Back
Top Bottom