Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All matches on TV and the players will be aware their performance will be under scrutiny during and after the match. They may not hear groans from the crowd but the pundits verdicts might be more frightening for some.

Thats pretty much the case anyway.

I'm backing him to get 12 in the remaining 9.

I was think 7/8 as we've 2 derbies in there and he loves scoring in those games. Just reading The Athletic article on injuries and there is a bit on Kane saying how he should be at an advantage when returning as he's hitting a level playing field in terms of everyone not being match fit like they would be mid season. Here are his stats when coming back from injury according to them:

Kane is also someone who has generally performed well when returning from injury — even if it’s been during the middle of a season. There are nine games left this season — in comparison, Kane scored six goals in his first nine games for club and country when coming back from an ankle ligament injury in February last season. He recorded the same tally in his first nine matches when coming back from an ankle injury in April 2018, and posted 11 in nine when returning from another ankle injury in April 2017.

I made a little graph about Kane his output.
Special attention goes to his hattricks and braces because in my opinion it reflects dominance.

His last hattrick dates back to 26th of September 2017, even though he used to score lots of them.
(For example in the season 16/17 he scored 5 hattricks.)
Please bring back the hattricks Harry, many thanks :mourthumb:

Y8pE0W8.png

Apropos of nothing, but Kane looked like he was trying to murder the football today in training when shooting, like he was trying to break the net. I'm not going to judge Kane on this 9 match stretch, but man, hopefully he can use this rest to regain his 2016-2018 form when he was an absolute monster as opposed to just a great striker.

Back
Top Bottom