Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is a dead weight. Has been some time now. Club didn't win CL with him and the great talents Poch assembled and the fantastic run he had failed to deliver the glory many years because it had to be the "Harry Kane team" It was great but a great waste at the same time.

It was still fun to watch somewhat because Harry was bringing it even though it could been more productive for the team had it not been so Kane centric team. But now it is going to be really painful to watch that Kane is down a notch or two or even three from his days. There you have it. I've tried to put it in a most respectful way I could possible because it is the team I've kept the closest and had fun ride with. But it could have been better. Should been better. And about to get really ugly

Kane is a dead weight. Has been some time now. Club didn't win CL with him and the great talents Poch assembled and the fantastic run he had failed to deliver the glory many years because it had to be the "Harry Kane team" It was great but a great waste at the same time.

It was still fun to watch somewhat because Harry was bringing it even though it could been more productive for the team had it not been so Kane centric team. But now it is going to be really painful to watch that Kane is down a notch or two or even three from his days. There you have it. I've tried to put it in a most respectful way I could possible because it is the team I've kept the closest and had fun ride with. But it could have been better. Should been better. And about to get really ugly

Still, Sonny played a blinder last night didn't he? In fact he's been stellar since PL restarted, right champ?

Your agenda to marginalise Kane in favour of Son is flawless. :mourthumb:

Kane is a dead weight.

4fcdf2e118613355b500ba5d.jpg

Still, Sonny played a blinder last night didn't he? In fact he's been stellar since PL restarted, right champ?

Your agenda to marginalise Kane in favour of Son is flawless. :mourthumb:

Your inferiority complex is boring as usual. Probably doesn't do justice for Kane so you should stop but I know you 'll go on because you re a sick lil boy lol

13 players in AND out is doesn't get done in one window.

Love ya my dude, but that's peak FM-ism.

Definitely not in one window for sure. We’re talking three windows worth of movers and shakers hence why I think the manager requires and deserves time to show his stamp on the changes required and ahead. 4/5 in and out at a time is probably a realistic expectation but a half a squad, as you said geezer no chance we can anticipate or expect such things.

You know it is very strange posting on a Spurs forum when you are not a Spurs fan. I doubt you even support any team, just one player. Your obsession with Kane is extremely worrying as well. Also, you should get help with your Son addiction.

Can you stop posting on Spurs forums; your opinion is worth absolutely fuck all.

Oh, fuck off. Never carded someone for a football opinion before but that disrespectful, deluded bollocks deserves one.

Kane doesn't have the movement he once had.
He drops too deep at times.
He doesn't shoot from all angles like he used to.

But last night proved one thing, he knows how to stick the ball in the back of the net.

If you give him chances, he will score.

You know it is very strange posting on a Spurs forum when you are not a Spurs fan. I doubt you even support any team, just one player. Your obsession with Kane is extremely worrying as well. Also, you should get help with your Son addiction.

Can you stop posting on Spurs forums; your opinion is worth absolutely fuck all.
Also very ironic that this man-child is talking about other people's 'inferiority complex'.

Let's be honest, if Kane was at any other club we'd be questioning his ambition.

He's a top player who needs to win trophies, he's getting to the peak of his career now. I honestly wouldn't blame him if he forced a move, because he isn't sticking around for another rebuild, and he isn't going to stick around just so we can get 4th spot.

Is he the player of 2015 to 2018, no. Is he still our best player with enough credit in the bank to last a life time, yes. Blimey we have some problems at this club from Levy through to the manager and several players, Kane is one of the very few where we dont have an issue. We should enjoy him next season because it could well be his last with us.

If someone came in with a £200m bid for Kane this summer, I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed for the move, but I can't see anyone having £200m to spend on one player this summer.

Then you have the issue of who you replace him with?

If someone came in with a £200m bid for Kane this summer, I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed for the move, but I can't see anyone having £200m to spend on one player this summer.

Someone with pace and good close control ?

Yeah no one is paying that or even £120m/£150m in a post covid world. Its in a years time that worries me more if we dont make top 4 again, which at this point seems likely. Its then he could really start agitating to move and that always ends one way.

Someone with pace and good close control ?
Can you list some players who;

A: Are as good, or capable of being as good as Kane?
B: Would want to join Spurs at the moment?

I know people relate it to Liverpool when they sold Coutinho, but we rely a lot more on Kane than they did on Coutinho.

Can you list some players who;

A: Are as good, or capable of being as good as Kane?
B: Would want to join Spurs at the moment?

I know people relate it to Liverpool when they sold Coutinho, but we rely a lot more on Kane than they did on Coutinho.

As good as him in in what way?

Man Utd didnt replace Ronaldo, still competed.
Liverpool didn't replace Coutinho, still competed.
Real Madrid didn't replace Ronaldo, still competing.

You invest money wisely when your assets are bought for more than their worth.

Im more worried that we wouldn't spend the money wisely than finding an actual replacement.

He's been outscored by Aubamayang for 2 seasons. There's strikers out there

Back
Top Bottom