Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why would he?

He isn't particularly mobile, not particularly quick footed and besides his passing ability and striking ability, not sure what he'd bring to midfield.

Rooney didnt work out there at the top level. Kane wouldn't.
Was just thinking along the lines of pirlo. Not mobile not quick but can pass like a dream and strike like a dream

I don't think fans on here think hard enough. Just look at Liverpool, for example. They sold their best player at the time, Coutinho, then used the funds wisely and now look at them. We have to be smart here.
Coutinho was not their best player when they sold him. Salah and particularly Mane were far more important to their team at the time.

That's moot though if you are one of the best #9s in the world....

He's best 9 in the world who cannot get any service from teammates.

I think He can be best 9 in the world in better team, but this team desperately need #10 who has passing ability and vision that Kane has.

I honestly think he can do more as #10 than 9 in this current team right now.

Last edited:
He's best 9 in the world who cannot get any service from teammates.

I think He can be best 9 in the world in better team, but this team desperately need #10 who has passing ability and vision that Kane has.

I honestly think he can do more as #10 than 9 in this current team right now.

This is all just a pitch to play Son as CF tho'.... It's more then evident with how our discussion is currently playing out in the Son thread.

Last edited:
On another day and if he was a bit sharper, or Son less greedy, he could and would have bagged at least a brace today. Yet according to some twat gooners we created nothing and it was a smash and grab!

I actually thought he looked a bit like the old Harry Kane. Took the ball, tried to do something on his own, tried to get past the Woolwich defenders. I think he’s stopped shooting from distance and I don’t get why, because he’s got a good long shot and scored good goals.

I think at times he’s fed up playing with poor players like Aurier and Sissoko.

On another day and if he was a bit sharper, or Son less greedy, he could and would have bagged at least a brace today. Yet according to some twat gooners we created nothing and it was a smash and grab!
I thought he worked his socks off and on another day he could have had a couple of goals or even a hat-trick.
To be fair, the Woolwich keeper had a decent game today and made a few good saves.

Back
Top Bottom