Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meanwhile Harry is healing and getting that rest, without the Euros turning him into a workhorse.

He's gonna be on fire by the time things kick off again.

#TheSecondComing.

flat,800x800,075,f.jpg

With what's happening in the Britain and the world this very moment who really gives a shit about anything football now . Surviving this terrible disease is the only thing we all need to worry about, not some over payed footballer counting his millions .

Kane is very likely to leave.

He wants to lift the Premier League and the Champions league. He's good enough to do it. As he says, if Levy et al are going to shop in the discount aisle, then it's telling him everything he needs to know.

Just hope it's not UTD.

Kane is very likely to leave.

He wants to lift the Premier League and the Champions league. He's good enough to do it. As he says, if Levy et al are going to shop in the discount aisle, then it's telling him everything he needs to know.

Just hope it's not UTD.
I agree that Kane may leave in the future, but the thought that he would leave this season is what I don’t get.

Covid-19 and a new manager, I just don’t see it.

You mean our worldclass superstar living legend striker wants to be surrounded by good players so he can win things. I for one am shocked.

Perhaps one of BOOTLICK (Brigade Of Ordained Trained Levy Idolating Cunty Knobs) can explain to Kane how lucky we are to have our shrewd chairman keeping this club afloat

You mean our worldclass superstar living legend striker wants to be surrounded by good players so he can win things. I for one am shocked.

Perhaps one of BOOTLICK (Brigade Of Ordained Trained Levy Idolating Cunty Knobs) can explain to Kane how lucky we are to have our shrewd chairman keeping this club afloat
Living legend?

Ok...

Is Alan Shearer saying Kane will leave for trophies?
Alan Shearer?
The Alan Shearer that stayed with Newcastle and won absolutely fuck all?
Thing is he won a title before going there.
Same with how people didn't talk about Gerrard leaving as much after dippers won the CL.

Kane has yet to break the duck. The club have not provided him with the right conditions and now he's saying fuck your 5 year plan. Rightfully so.

Back
Top Bottom