Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane is not a defender . Yet , scored 2 goals, assisted one and defended more competently than our entire defence at the same time.
Kane is one of our best defenders at set pieces and it is often him that clears it and normally away from danger. I cannot remember which match but I think last season he was subbed and we conceded from a set piece which is why both Poch and Mourinho are reluctant to take him off even if we are winning. Having said that if you score twice at home you should expect to win.

The comments on that tweet are ridiculous, not that I expected anything else. People seem to think trophies or their affiliation to another club impact how good Kane is as a striker.

I'm a bit worried about all this stuff coming from him.
Spurs facilities are great
Kane world class
Can't compete with him, just want to show what I can do.

Troy mate, we don't want you, we never wanted you, we are never going to sign you.

You can't blame him from wanting to tap into the tornado of love and anticipation that was brewing within our fanbase over the summer.

Back
Top Bottom