Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane had an influence in Son's first goal today that many especially those in the media wouldn't notice. He moved toward the ball, dragging both City CBs away from the area where Son is running toward. Even how slightly, it bought Son extra time to control the ball when receiving the pass before the composed finish. When you're too good, you play around with your opposition's mind.

What was it? Silent domination?

Last edited:
Kane had an influence in Son's first goal today that many especially those in the media wouldn't notice. He moved toward the ball, dragging both City CBs away from the area where Son is running toward. Even how slightly, it bought Son extra time to control the ball when receiving the pass before the composed finish. When you're too good, you play around with your opposition's mind.

"how you can control a game without the ball" :p

It's those little things like that that make him elite, easy to see a striker's class in his finishing or hold-up play but not so easy to find ones who can elevate the entire team through their awareness and understanding of the game.

This is getting embarrassing. Not content at being the best striker in the league, he has decided to drop deep for a few games and show he is also the best no.10 in the league. With the way he tackles, I wouldn't be surprised if he showed he was the best dm in the league too.

At least we know he's a terrible goalkeeper.
He’s probably doing extra keeping sessions

F
Some of our own fans said he was finished and we should sell him.
I have watched Spurs for over 40 years and he is the best player I have seen in our shirt.
His work for the team is second to none.

I know mate, how ridiculous. Sell Harry and we might as well pack our bags and go home. It’s pointless even trying to build success, if we are going to sell Kane because we have pretty much thrown in the towel if we do that. He is literally on another stratosphere this season under Mourinho. We all know Kane is one of the worlds best striker and nobody can argue that, but this season he has literally propelled onto new levels I have never seen. A goal scorer, playmaker and battler all rolled into one. What a fucking player.

I know mate, how ridiculous. Sell Harry and we might as well pack our bags and go home. It’s pointless even trying to build success, if we are going to sell Kane because we have pretty much thrown in the towel if we do that. He is literally on another stratosphere this season under Mourinho. We all know Kane is one of the worlds best striker and nobody can argue that, but this season he has literally propelled onto new levels I have never seen. A goal scorer, playmaker and battler all rolled into one. What a fucking player.

The thing is, those calls to sell him weren't about ambition; lack of or otherwise, it was just self-important transfer experts thinking they could work the market (like in football manager) and build a team of 20 year old EPL winners.

"Just Goals"... "Easily replaced"... "Joelinton" etc. etc.

Mug(s).

Not only is he flawless on the pitch, he is a down-to-earth, regular family man off it. If he was my son, my heart would be bursting with pride.
A wonderful role model, he answers his critics in the best way possible. No one deserves to lift a trophy more than Harry, let's hope his loyalty is repaid in spades.

This was mentioned on MOTD , I also noticed for the second goal the defenders were reluctant to get close to Kane and be drawn out of position which then gave him time and space to set up GLC, must be so shit defending against Kane at the minute :kaneshh:

Not only is he flawless on the pitch, he is a down-to-earth, regular family man off it. If he was my son, my heart would be bursting with pride.
A wonderful role model, he answers his critics in the best way possible. No one deserves to lift a trophy more than Harry, let's hope his loyalty is repaid in spades.
:sonpoint:

#NeedsMoreGoldPlatedFerraris

:llorishuh:

He must be one of the most down to earth footballers on the planet. Genuinely comes across as an amazing human being.

The work Kane does in and around our own penalty box must be so heartening for the players around him, to see your star striker blocking shots, sliding interceptions, heading away corners. What a leader, blown away by his all round contribution this year. Hopefully he sits out Thursday, cannot afford to be missing him for games vs Chelsea, Woolwich and Liverpool.

Back
Top Bottom