Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kanes shot at the end instead of being a team player and passing to Vinny was the icing on a bad cake.
It isn't great to admit, but both Harry and Sonny are selfish finishers who have learned to work with each other but give them the ball in the box and they're taking the shot. It's great for us as they're amazing, but it's going to be really hard for anyone who isn't world class to muscle in on that action.

I'm holding out for Stevie B and Ndombele to start turning on the goals second half of the season. A reliable triple threat would take us into that top tier

Harry if you read this thread I love you but please for the love of god stop trying to take free kicks because you are fucking shit at them.
It's like the whole Eriksen taking corners thing. Can't the coaching staff, teammates, or the player realise this ffs?

Had to put up with years of shit, under-hit corners from Eriksen, and now Kane keeps stepping up for FKs despite being absolutely dreadful at them. Honestly, it astounds me that those in charge don't see what we see and change it

Last edited:
It isn't great to admit, but both Harry and Sonny are selfish finishers who have learned to work with each other but give them the ball in the box and they're taking the shot. It's great for us as they're amazing, but it's going to be really hard for anyone who isn't world class to muscle in on that action.

I'm holding out for Stevie B and Ndombele to start turning on the goals second half of the season. A reliable triple threat would take us into that top tier
I feel like he's getting a bit desperate. Son's gone from being selfish to passing a bit TOO much, happened several times in recent games. Harry's not really getting into good goal scoring positions that often and taking more pot shots, which have not been as good they used to be.

I feel like he's getting a bit desperate. Son's gone from being selfish to passing a bit TOO much, happened several times in recent games. Harry's not really getting into good goal scoring positions that often and taking more pot shots, which have not been as good they used to be.
I have a very simple metric on the effectiveness of Kane. If he has anything like five days rest you get the unplayable one. I think this is becoming more acute in Jose's low block. Probably also an age element to it.

Preaching to the choir and all that but I had to post this again.

Fucking makes my blood boil that we've still held Sky to account on this bullshit. The FA did it with the "claim" nonsense and got a good bollocking. Unfortunately, Sky have more power than us and speaking up might only attract more trouble.

think thats good...as long as they do it to everyone! fucking scumbags

Rashford the most valuable player in Europe apparently.......

Trent Alexander Armstrong at number 3

Havertz at 10.....

Kane at Number 20

Right.........

Havertz at 10.....

Kane at Number 20

Right.........
These polls make me laugh. But if it keeps the spotlight off our players and the media pushing for their transfer to a bigger club, so be it.

Havertz at 10.....

Kane at Number 20

Right.........
Seems heavily weighted towards contract length more than actual ability. Very heavily.

Seems heavily weighted towards contract length more than actual ability. Very heavily.
As Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman said previously - if it keeps the media pushing other players to be sold and no one is watching ours then that's a good thing.

Although have to say, one benefit of Jose coming is that we haven't had to suffer the usual media selling all our players to other clubs crap that we did under Poch.

Probably because they know he'd probably punch them or call them out in the next interview.

:mourbye:

Found on reddit

r8yimwuq9y961.png

Back
Top Bottom