Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry should have killed that off tonight. That was an easy header he missed for 2-0. He’s missed a few crucial chances of late which have proved costly.
It wasn't easy and he is not the one to throw missed chances at...but nice try.

I didn't think he had a good game by the way.

I miss ruthless 2 chances 2 goals or 3 hat tricks in 3 games harry Kane. Spends more time near hojbjerg than opposition defenders nowadays. I miss the old kane and want him back.
His statistics show he is scoring significantly more than his xG and he is now scoring from fewer chances than he did before.
It's funny I remember that Kane taking quite a few shots. Some even said selfish.

Harry should have killed that off tonight. That was an easy header he missed for 2-0. He’s missed a few crucial chances of late which have proved costly.
Sell him and Son, both missed chances tonight, it's their fault they're both shit.

I'm sick of them not taking every chance they get it's fucking unacceptable and it's costing us so many points....

Agree but if at the end of the day kane only has the league cup to show for his spurs career, it'd be such a pathetic shame on the club. We've already squandered so many great players careers.
I think Harry winning a league cup for the team he supports would give him more pleasure than winning the league with a club he has no connection with.
He could play for any team in the world and win trophies but would he have the same feeling as winning something with us I doubt it.

I miss ruthless 2 chances 2 goals or 3 hat tricks in 3 games harry Kane. Spends more time near hojbjerg than opposition defenders nowadays. I miss the old kane and want him back.

Harry has to do more defending and passing now than ever. He is lucky to get served a couple of chances per game, whereas he used to get 4 or 5 when we were in free-flow a few years back. Not even comparable in terms of his service.

Sell him and Son, both missed chances tonight, it's their fault they're both shit.

I'm sick of them not taking every chance they get it's fucking unacceptable and it's costing us so many points....
i know your being facetious... but is that the same as a defender letting a goal be scored? Its their job to score and the defenders job to keep clean sheets.... their non performance less obvious as it doesnt put us behind.. but prevents us from going ahead....

Harry has to do more defending and passing now than ever. He is lucky to get served a couple of chances per game, whereas he used to get 4 or 5 when we were in free-flow a few years back. Not even comparable in terms of his service.
I miss that player though. Just smashed 4 past leicester 3 past stoke on his way to that golden boot at the end of the season that may even have been back to back if memory serves me right.

I understand what you mean, but weren't most of us flaunting this version of Harry Kane less than a month ago? Shouts of 'Kane for Balon D'or', 'most complete striker in the world', 'best player in the world' was fairly common to see and hear.

Stats shows he's got more 18 goals and 14 assists in 26 games, he's doing fine. It's those around him that's the real problem. N'dombele aside, we don't have anyone capable of putting him clean through in the final 3rd.

Back
Top Bottom