Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we all knew this was a possible outcome after keeping him. In his defence, there's been no service for him but in past years he still would have grabbed the match by the scruff of its neck and carried on. He's totally checked out.

We played really well against Man City minus Kane. If I was Nuno I'd be tempted to drop him whether Kane's ego allows for it or not.

What is he meant to do when we are so rubbish at creating moves and chances in the final third? We cannot even effectively get the ball into those areas in order to be more dangerous. This means we spend more time in our own half and as a result someone like Kane is constantly dropping deeper and deeper. Why is he picking the ball up in the left back position, or In front of the back four, he is having to because he is not being instructed to stay higher up the pitch and be a threat there. It's all down to coaching and Nuno is completely failing the attacking side of the team. It's shocking actually how poor we have become.

I think we all knew this was a possible outcome after keeping him. In his defence, there's been no service for him but in past years he still would have grabbed the match by the scruff of its neck and carried on. He's totally checked out.

We played really well against Man City minus Kane. If I was Nuno I'd be tempted to drop him whether Kane's ego allows for it or not.
We were lucky against City. They could have been 3 up in the first half an hour, on another day Tanganga could have had two yellows and been sent off, and again we didn't actually create much in that game. Great result of course but let's not kid ourselves that just because we were without Kane we won that game.

Thought kane should of been subbed yesterday not sure he deserves a spot in the first 11 against Woolwich. Man needs a serious chat do you want to play for spurs.if yes fine show us you still have the desire. If no fine drop him to reserves and cash in January.

He was a passenger yesterday
We know the answer, he doesn't want to play for Spurs, he wants to play for City.

We should be on the blower desperately trying to unload him to City in January

The relationship is broken, between him and the club, him and the fans

Get 100 million or near enough and invest in the future like we have done with Sarr, Gil etc

We were lucky against City. They could have been 3 up in the first half an hour, on another day Tanganga could have had two yellows and been sent off, and again we didn't actually create much in that game. Great result of course but let's not kid ourselves that just because we were without Kane we won that game.

We were lucky in some parts, but it we still played well and on balance we got what we deserved. It seemed nothing like the 2-0 win we got against City last season, which I watched through my fingers.

I also never claimed we were better just because we were missing Kane, but right now we're so poor we can't afford to carry passengers. Right now Kane is a passenger. He's not the only one of course, but I'm troubled by his application at the moment.

After listening to the delusional Neville interview about how he would love to play with Debruyne and then Harry saying how he wants to play for Greaves memory....

He wanders about all game like a spoilt kid!!!

What an arsehole.

Like pretty much every other one of our players after 20-30 minutes then? He was no better or worse than most.

No doubts. But he was in the right place at the right time near the beginning when Son could have passed it to him to poke in. After that first half he was pretty much as mentally flakey as the next Spurs player.

The same Son that had our best chance but who's first touch was like a pass in that instance? Yeah, that's the one.

He was as poor as Kane, but of course, few dare to say a thing.

Shocking touch and pulled out when the keeper came at him.

That said, I'd have been surprised if VAR didn't rule it out.

I don't blame him for pulling out at all. But a better first touch and he would never have been in that situation anyway. But if people are going to give Harry a load of shit for his performance, despite getting absolutely zero service from any area of the pitch, then some should also accept that Son was equally as useless. Not one of our players was above average yesterday. And that includes TFC's favourite cunt, Ndombele.

Thought kane should of been subbed yesterday not sure he deserves a spot in the first 11 against Woolwich. Man needs a serious chat do you want to play for spurs.if yes fine show us you still have the desire. If no fine drop him to reserves and cash in January.

He was a passenger yesterday
We don't have a second striker. At least Mou had the good sense to get Vicinsus last season.

Back
Top Bottom