Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No he put Kane into the "absolute value" level, a level above just an "important" player :contelol::contethumb:

Absolute value = elite :contesmile:
I believe you need these three things to be an important footballer. Son has all three Kane has one……..errr, uhmm but he’s clever at the one thing he has….errrr yes valuable

I believe you need these three things to be an important footballer. Son has all three Kane has one……..errr, uhmm but he’s clever at the one thing he has….errrr yes valuable
He follows the instruction very well and you only can tell him only the one time and he does it...

Imagine he coached Messi and Ronaldo and that was his highest praise for them. That they were coachable. From what I understand, those two weren't even coachable because they just did whatever they fck they wanted and managers just left them alone lol

Its a new low even for you that you have to twist Tony's words. It's clear he rates Kane higher

There are plenty of important footballers but very few absolute value ones :contekiss:

Its a new low even for you that you have to twist Tony's words. It's clear he rates Kane higher

There are plenty of important footballers but very few absolute value ones :contekiss:
Hmmmm what’s to twist?
Son has all three traits that make an important footballer and Kane has one.

Contes very own words.

Hot Girl: I look for three things - guys that are good looking, smart and funny. Like your mate, he's got all three.

Guy: So what do you think of me?

Hot Girl: You are an absolute value guy.

Guy: What does that mean?

Hot Girl: It means that you're funny and you really maximize that quality. Also... this is not related to any of the three qualities I mentioned but you're also nice and when girls tell you to do something, they only need to tell you once.

He follows the instruction very well and you only can tell him only the one time and he does it...

Imagine he coached Messi and Ronaldo and that was his highest praise for them. That they were coachable. From what I understand, those two weren't even coachable because they just did whatever they fck they wanted and managers just left them alone lol
Also mentions how he’s clever to see openings but avoids mentioning his execution
You are deliberately choosing to ignore what else he said about Kane, he was literally drooling and knocking one out about Kanes qualities :contesmell:

By mentioning his……………vision

Hot Girl: I look for three things - guys that are good looking, smart and funny. Like your mate, he's got all three.

Guy: So what do you think of me?

Hot Girl: You are an absolute value guy.

Guy: What does that mean?

Hot Girl: It means that you're funny and you really maximize that quality. Also... this is not related to any of the three qualities I mentioned but you're also nice and when girls tell you to do something, they only need to tell you once.

Oh dear, scraping the barrel again

Thankfully Conte appreciates them both and will try and get the best out of both Kane and Son. Sorry about that:contethumb:

FFT2sHMXoAAhcKe

:dierno:

Back
Top Bottom