Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fans here sure are getting cocky after Kane scores 1 goal on 10 shots against Leicesters B team

The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Jimenez is a better striker
I'm not wrong. I said Kane would put up similar numbers to Jimenez this season.

Kane is the English Jimenez. Except Jimenez is more clinical.

Jimenez
4 goals
2 assists
11% shot conversion
5 big chances missed
-0.5 goals under xG

Kane
5 goals
2 assists
8% shot conversion
10 big chances missed
-3.2 goals under xG

Absolutely true.

But having similar ratio over 4x more games is more impressive.
Also the fact that one has managed to pull his team into CL final with scoring in every previous round. Other ... hasn't...
One playing for year in and year out the top team in the country alongside other top players and one not.
I think H's record is more impressive.

Jimenez
4 goals
2 assists
11% shot conversion
5 big chances missed
-0.5 goals under xG

Kane
5 goals
2 assists
8% shot conversion
10 big chances missed
-3.2 goals under xG

Oh god even I didn't think you'd melt down this fast when Kane was back in form!

Oh god even I didn't think you'd melt down this fast when Kane was back in form!
"I can't believe Jimenez actually has similar stats as Kane this season. I have to reply to Ndombadboy's comment because it triggers me. But I'm going to act as if I'm not triggered by it and try to use reverse psychology to show him a lesson. That'll teach him!!!"

:dembelelol:

"I can't believe Jimenez actually has similar stats as Kane this season. I have to reply to Ndombadboy's comment because it triggers me. But I'm going to act as if I'm not triggered by it and try to use reverse psychology to show him a lesson. That'll teach him!!!"

:dembelelol:

You must feel so lonely without your trolling buddy.

Kane took most of the season of after blatantly being fucked off due to not getting his move/Nuno being appointed, so turned up in the worst form we've ever seen him in. And he still has more goals than Jimenez.

Kane will be clear of Jimenez by a whole bunch of goals by the season ends. Under Conte he's started scoring almost every game of late, as well as grabbing assists. You wanna take that bet? How about if I'm right you fuck off back to Woolwich Mania where you belong?

Kane starts finding form and playing like his normal self.

This thread is still full of wank.

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy Can't handle it. His partner in crime can't back him up and the other couple of people who were semi agreeing with him have abandoned him as well. Now he's just left to post the same boring stats over and over and over as his claims are obliterated before his eyes.

It's beautiful.

Kane took most of the season of after blatantly being fucked off due to not getting his move/Nuno being appointed, so turned up in the worst form we've ever seen him in. And he still has more goals than Jimenez.
He has 1 goal more than a guy that nearly died from a head injury and a player that didn't play for almost a full season...

Go cry about it.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

KaneDomBadBoy KaneDomBadBoy Can't handle it. His partner in crime can't back him up and the other couple of people who were semi agreeing with him have abandoned him as well. Now he's just left to post the same boring stats over and over and over as his claims are obliterated before his eyes.

It's beautiful.
*Can't actually refute Ndombadboy's argument and pretends to not be actually affected/triggered by his comments. Proceeds to divert the situation by replying to other users.

It would be more beautiful if they fucking didn't do it lol

Honestly maybe it's just me but I find it hilarious. It's going to be even more satisfying to watch him flap and reach as hard as he can to discredit Kane for the rest of the season, because this form is only going to get better long term.

He's a happy lad although it wouldn't surprise me if he lets his contract run down rather than sign a new one. He's not going to get a better manager at Spurs than Conte.

Jimenez
4 goals
2 assists
11% shot conversion
5 big chances missed
-0.5 goals under xG

Kane
5 goals
2 assists
8% shot conversion
10 big chances missed
-3.2 goals under xG
Youre never wrong though are you.
Do you want kanes stats for career v jimenez or that not suit your method of picking small stats That suit your anti kane narrative of the day

Youre never wrong though are you.
Do you want kanes stats for career v jimenez or that not suit your method of picking small stats That suit your anti kane narrative of the day
I've posted Kane's historical stats vs Jimenez's past stats before.... Kane's are obviously better. But Kane has played with elite level players like Eriksen, prime Dele, Son, Jan, Toby, Walker, Dembele for many years. Jimenez has a relatively short history with a much shitter team.

Beyond that, my point was that Kane's on the decline and having him would end up not yielding much more this season than if Jimenez played for Spurs. And it turns out half way into the season that Jimenez has almost identical stats as Kane playing for Wolves... so technically I'm not wrong.

And again, Jimenez plays for Wolves who are 14th as a team in terms of xG. Spurs are 6th. So they aren't really creating for him are they?

Back
Top Bottom