Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...and who gives a shit about what HK is about to break when the club is not winning? To many want HK to get records while we're playing in the conference league. And folks were angry when Pep called us The Harry Kane Team. Would you rather win the league or HK to beat Shearer?
Yeah still interested man. You choosing to infer that I'm happy about the way Kanes been used(and himself used the club ) by my saying we need context regarding him shows the odd level if obsession. You are so triggered by one simple statement that you disagree with you've built a whole inaccurate narrative around my position. Time will judge Kane whatever you think in 100 years his record will be all folk talk about. Greaves had his detractors and no one cares. This was Is my substantive point, but you know VVD is unbeatable.....

:balesnarl:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/1834...ve-tottenham-loss-gabriel-jesus-aaron-hickey/

Harry Kane breaks record

Harry Kane just loves playing against Woolwich.

Two goals for the Tottenham talisman against the Gunners on Thursday evening saw the England skipper break yet another record.

The 28-year-old has now scored more Premier League goals against Woolwich than any other player in the competition's history.

Kane has netted an incredible 13 goals in just 15 Prem games against his arch-rivals.

Goal-machine Kane started the night on 11 league strikes against the Gunners, level with Jamie Vardy.

But his penalty on 22 minutes saw him leapfrog the Leicester forward's number of strikes in games against Woolwich.

Maybe that he's actually better than Raul Jimenez afterall?

He's only got more than twice as many goals and nearly 3 times the assists in like 6 more games while being very obviously streets ahead of him to anybody with eyes.

The Jimenez=Kane stuff was based entirely on Kane having a poor start to the season. That's it. In which case I put forward the notion that Bowen>Salah if only the last 2-3 months counts.

Back
Top Bottom