Harry Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You'd expect them to win the league this year tbh, but you can't ask for much more if you're a QPR fan so far. Except more goals maybe.

Whatever I thought about his angling for the England job, and the way he went about his business, in his last few months as our manager, I dont think there is any doubting his ability. He is just proving it again. (and TBH, I would rather he was England manager than Woy. As it is, I think he will get the job after Woy goes.)

Not surprising he's doing well with some of our reserves and reproduction of our team from a few years ago! :carrollwtf::baeshock::mong:

Has Krancjar been given a run out yet? He's just a Defoe and Crouch away from bossing the Championship!

No matter what some think of him, if he's given/got the right tools he's a decent enough manager.

He pisses me off a wee bit with some of his gobby nonsense but I'll always be grateful he got us back on track after the train wreck that was Juande Ramos.

Part of that is that the press still ask him about us all the time.

And you don't think he briefs them on which players to ask him about??

Think about how often a, before that point unknown, transfer target was brought up in press conferences when he was our manager only for him to bring out the classic lines "awww well you know, he's a triffic player, who wouldn't want him, but don't ask me about other peoples players **wink/twitch**, you'll have to ask the Chairman about that one"......**knowing giggle from the interviewers and more winking/twitching**

And you don't think he briefs them on which players to ask him about??

Think about how often a, before that point unknown, transfer target was brought up in press conferences when he was our manager only for him to bring out the classic lines "awww well you know, he's a triffic player, who wouldn't want him, but don't ask me about other peoples players **wink/twitch**, you'll have to ask the Chairman about that one"......**knowing giggle from the interviewers and more winking/twitching**

Your obsession is creepy

Back
Top Bottom