Harry Still At Spurs Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs Next Season ?

• He will definitely leave if Poch stays

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • He will definitely leave if Poch leaves

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch stays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will stay regardless of what happens, he loves the club.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • He will leave regardless of what happens, he wants trophies.

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Thinking he would leave and wanting him to are two entirely different matters. Watching how he has conducted himself following Poch's recent farcical contradictory statements regarding transfer windows and whether or not the club requires fresh blood gives a good insight. He has never commented on if he believes the quality already exists or whether he thinks new players are needed. This passive stance suggests to me that regardless of what happens concerning that or Poch's position as manager, Harry Kane will remain a Spurs player next season and I voted accordingly.
I am allowed to review the situation and based on current events I think he'll stay. Call it 'reassessing' or 'changing my mind' it doesn't really matter. That's how I feel at present.
PS
With regard to Poch Out, no matter what transpires over the next few weeks I shall not change my mind .
I usually agree with you as you know but I think Harry has ambition and he's not getting younger. It will take a good few years to rebuild, especially with Levy in the driving seat and he may feel he just hasn't got the time to spare. Your premise is his love for the club. I hope to God you are right and I am completely and utterly wrong....Bejasus!!!

I usually agree with you as you know but I think Harry has ambition and he's not getting younger. It will take a good few years to rebuild, especially with Levy in the driving seat and he may feel he just hasn't got the time to spare. Your premise is his love for the club. I hope to God you are right and I am completely and utterly wrong....Bejasus!!!
As per the thread title...I only refer to next season....after that I think if nothing changes he's gone.

Do I want him to leave? No.
Do I think he will leave? I have no fucking clue. I don't know him and I don't take any notice of the media so the reality is I really don't know what's going on behind the scenes and have no clue at all about how the players feel.

TBH I want him to win a trophy or two, he deserves it but with current regime I can't see it happening.

He may end up Spurs and England highest ever goalscorer without a trophy.

"If you love me you'll let me go"

Last edited:
As per the thread title...I only refer to next season....after that I think if nothing changes he's gone.
I anticipate the offers coming in for next season if we don't improve this season. He's 26 and we know his ankle can be a problem. He was out for many months last time and he may start to think about what another serious injury could do. TBH, I'm worried.

TBH I want him to win a trophy or two, he deserves it but with current regime I can't see it happening.

He may end up Spurs and England highest ever goalscorer without a trophy.

"If you love me you'll let me go"

Nanny McPhee / Harry Kane (I've quoted this before but I love it)....
"When you need me, but do not want me, then I must stay. When you want me, but no longer need me, then I have to go."

Back
Top Bottom