Harry Still At Spurs Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs Next Season ?

• He will definitely leave if Poch stays

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • He will definitely leave if Poch leaves

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch stays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will stay regardless of what happens, he loves the club.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • He will leave regardless of what happens, he wants trophies.

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Dont think Pep wants a static lump as a striker.
We are lucky as he isn't a pep type of forward as you mention. He dropped augero a lot as he wasnt working hard enough. Aguero had to be more mobile so kane has no chance. Also Liverpool don't need him & the other teams in the top 6 are in a mess as well. Super rare for top English players to go abroad so that helps us too.

Considering Barca couldn't afford a cut-price Neymar this past summer, yes.

Real need to sell massively after their expenditure in the past 3 windows.
I don't think Barca really wanted him. He's a real pain and Suarez and Messi don't need that alongside.

I'm being kind for the sake of debate, smartarse.

Benzema and Bale will go for peanuts. Isco will likely go for nothing.

Real can't afford Kane after buying Hazard, Jovic, Theo, Militao, Mendy and Rodrigo.
I realised my mistake regarding 'affording' Kane and immediately deleted my post...you were obviously a bit too quick for me with your reply though. My apologies

Last edited:
Harry is a shadow of the player he once was after all those ankle injuries. That’s the way it’s been since he did the ankle at Bournemouth just over 18 months ago now.

Assuming current owners and same regime:
He is 26 yo now so still young. He can be patient for another couple of seasons or may be 3 max, by then he will be 29 and becomes more affordable by the like of RM and City and asks for a move to fulfil his ambition and join the likes of Bale, Modric, Teddy, Berbatov....etc.

I know one or two.....yes..... one of them even comes to some games. He probably needs some professional help too.
3dy168.jpg

His scoring return against the big teams has tailed off significantly over last few years and now has the touch of a flat track bully about it. Against top 6 last season, he scored two from open play at Old Trafford and the Chavs at Wembley. Season before he scored in just two games against Top 6 as well, twice in 4-1 win over Bin Dippers and in the 1-0 win over Woolwich. Few years before that he was terrorising all the top teams.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of Harry, I’d be gutted if he left. I just feel he’s been flogged to death, never allowed heal properly with injuries and I’m becoming increasingly pessimistic he’ll get all the way back to where he was.

For Harry to stay another season after this two things need to happen
1. We need to make the top 4 - looks unlikely already
2. We need a new manager who Harry believes will make us a contender for trophies again, and that manager needs to be backed big in the transfer market in Jan and next summer.

Ok so that's three things sue me

Back
Top Bottom