Harry Still At Spurs Next Season ?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Will Harry Kane Still Be At Spurs Next Season ?

• He will definitely leave if Poch stays

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • He will definitely leave if Poch leaves

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch stays

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will definitely stay if Poch leaves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He will stay regardless of what happens, he loves the club.

Votes: 43 59.7%
  • He will leave regardless of what happens, he wants trophies.

Votes: 24 33.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, you say this about everything, you said this about our lack of signings over the two windows prior to this one and said to people who were concerned about finishing outside of the top four due to lack of investment in the squad was also fear mongering, look how that's turning out.

I think you'll find I called you out for pre-emptive melting over your claims that we would not sign anyone this summer (how'd THAT pan out?) and your generally being a bit of a pussy....

Last edited:
I would think if Maguire is worth £80M we can get more than a £100M, I still don't think he will be sold unless he says he wants to go.
Let's start the bidding at 250M. Nobody wants him to go and nobody is bigger than the club. In Levy I trust in these matters.

I think you'll find I called you out for pre-emptive melting over your claims that we would not sign anyone this summer (how'd THAT pan out?) and your generally being a bit of a pussy....

Yeah, everyone is a "melter" in your world mate, my "melting" was due to the fact that this team was neglected two windows in a row, which, funny enough, has led to what we are seeing now, stagnation and regression.

Sure, Levy made some purchases this window, I praised him for that, doesn't change the reality of the situation we are in now though does it? Once again, like always, the damage was already done.

Also, on your claims I am a "pussy" (your little gang love throwing these insults out, bunch of tough guys LOL) it's getting boring now because that's the only thing you ever have to offer to discussions.

Back
Top Bottom