Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dembele has the same amount of goals and assists in the same frame of games as Winks - yet because Dembele beat a man and passed sideways to keep possession instead of passing it beforehand to keep possession, he gets a pass on his awful output?
You should probably stop watching football if this is your true level of understanding

Contributed a million times more than Winks

Let's see.

Winks' last 93 games. 2 goals and 2 assists
Dembele's last 93 games. 1 goal and 3 assists.

giphy.gif

As I said - you’re better off cancelling and going back to your Roma forum

Dembele was 5 times the player

From the man signed up to about 5 different teams forums.

Even Woolwich Mania. Tut tut.

I've not posted a single thing that suggests Winks is better than Dembele.

This is you reading wrong, AGAIN.

Naughty naughty.

also ever since dembele left we have not been the same. he was instrumental for us and I don't hold winks in that regard. easily replaceable.

Brilliant - any more facts you want to confirm?

Kane is one of the best strikers in the world?
Son manages double digit goals every season?

Ask yourself this would any other top team take Winks?

Yeah exactly...

Guess not.

Stupid question though - because I doubt many of the other top clubs would want to sign Son Heung Min - but it doesn't make him fucking shit does it?

Guess not.

Stupid question though - because I doubt many of the other top clubs would want to sign Son Heung Min - but it doesn't make him fucking shit does it?
If you take any transfer rumors oh sorry I mean "news" seriously then I don't know what to say.

442 told me Bale was coming back so why isn't he here?

If you take any transfer rumors oh sorry I mean "news" seriously then I don't know what to say.

442 told me Bale was coming back so why isn't he here?

Ah right.

So you DON'T know if any top clubs are actually interested or not.

Thought so.

Back
Top Bottom