Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

His level

Expected nothing less

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Bet you actually punched your pillow when he scored didn't you ya sad fuck

Nope you can see in the game thread that I cheered it, and had a little laugh as well.

You will have to change that part of your fantasy while drifting off to sleep tonight.

He is always good technically, if he adds more goals to his game then he would be alright to start

Never understood the hate for him, he is a yiddo.
I dont think people hate him. Imo he is not very good at all , which is why people dont want to see him play for us much. Seems like a decent guy so no reason to hate him.

Having said that, very good game today in a long time. Hope he can do it again soon.

I don't understand the sentiment of hate around him

We've had far worse players at this club and still do that get a fraction of the spiteful comments he gets

Is he good enough for us ? No but there definitely seems to be something weird in the reaction he generates

Nice little send off for him and showed how good he could be against the likes of Wycombe.

Taylor made for the championship.
Looks like someone was too busy watching their favourite anime again instead of actually paying attention to spurs playing. Stick to ranking your anime characters. Your knowledge on football is garbage.

Let me get this quite right.

A Spurs player, scores for Spurs, to put Spurs through to the next round, and you, a Spurs fan, mocks him for it?

Your life must be fucking miserable.
Yes it was all because of Winks that's why we got through.

But when he has bad game after bad game over and over it's, "the boy needs time!".

Back
Top Bottom