Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's not been the same as that awful injury he sustained when he fell into the crate at the side of the pitch (IIRC).
I don't think he's good enough for the first eleven, but don't think he's going to be happy with being a bit player, which is his right, and it may be best for all parties if he moves on. Still think it's uncalled for to call him childish names, IMO.

Last edited:
we need to have a good amount of home grown/english players (maybe part of the reason we got Joe Hart), so even with Skipp back i think winks could still be in the squad, not for his playing but to keep the numbers balanced

we need to have a good amount of home grown/english players (maybe part of the reason we got Joe Hart), so even with Skipp back i think winks could still be in the squad, not for his playing but to keep the numbers balanced
Winks will not stay and accept being bench - he'll push for a move as he doesn't strike me as a Lamela-level wage thief.

Look, Winks isn't a terrible player, but if you consider Spurs a top four team, he just isn't good enough. He isn't a play maker, he doesn't score goals, he doesn't make goals, he doesn't defend, and he rarely passes the ball forward. He holds the ball up, big deal, my dog could do that. I think he would look good in a Fulham shirt

Not till Skipp comes back.

Shame to lose a HG player. He's Spurs through and through and no one could fault his attitude or effort
Think you have spurs tinted glasses on. Quite often you'll see him hiding or not going for loose balls.
He's a very, very average player. We are the pinnacle of his career and it'll be over once he's gone.

Look, Winks isn't a terrible player, but if you consider Spurs a top four team, he just isn't good enough. He isn't a play maker, he doesn't score goals, he doesn't make goals, he doesn't defend, and he rarely passes the ball forward. He holds the ball up, big deal, my dog could do that. I think he would look good in a Fulham shirt

Basically, he isn't a terrible player but he's a terrible player

:pritchardeyes:

but why would them attributes be good for fulham?

We could see that Jose are not willing to play him in EPL games now.

Back
Top Bottom