Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200.gif
Carded

Might seem crazy as we've got far worse shit, but if we could only get rid of one player for next season I think he might be my first choice. Just so tired of seeing the cowardly way he plays and his very presence just winds me up.

I used to half-rate him as a decent squad player but not now.

Might seem crazy as we've got far worse shit, but if we could only get rid of one player for next season I think he might be my first choice. Just so tired of seeing the cowardly way he plays and his very presence just winds me up.

For me it would be Sissoko or Aurier.

Winks sucks but if all he does is sit on the bench then he helps us with his club trained status and that is more than Aurier or Sissoko could ever do.

It is sad though that we have so many options for biggest pile of shit that we need to get rid of.

For me it would be Sissoko or Aurier.

Winks sucks but if all he does is sit on the bench then he helps us with his club trained status and that is more than Aurier or Sissoko could ever do.

It is sad though that we have so many options for biggest pile of shit that we need to get rid of.
i think its almost impossible to choose from the steaming pile of shit which one should be out the door first. they all need to go! every last one of them in no particular order

i think its almost impossible to choose from the steaming pile of shit which one should be out the door first. they all need to go! every last one of them in no particular order
I would be happy to loan the zombies out, as long as they aren’t available for selection

He is a little bitch boi the snivelling whispering on Mourinho's arrival made me cringe. First out the door followed slowly and clumsily by Dier and Sissoko.
#Twinksiesta

Back
Top Bottom