Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Someone got caught on camera spitting at him when he entered Orient's building.

If that person was a Spurs fan I hope they get identified and banned.

It's perfectly fine to not rate or particularly like a player. But behave like civilized people ffs.
sad state of affairs really how people get worked up over football jaysus so he, winks has not not been the most influential player we’ve had/got….so…? we‘ve bigger issues than him far bigger keeping Kane for a start Levy stumping up and regenerating the squad getting the stadium full again and getting up to its full capabilities all far more important than Harry Winks and besides he’s a Tottenham fan I know makes no difference in the grand scale of things but at least you know he’s trying to do his best perhaps getting behind him support the guy, you never know?

It looks like hair to me, but its very difficult to say for certain based on that video.
If it’s investigated and found to be spitting though I hope the person is dealt with appropriately. I can’t stand spitting, it’s disgusting.

Just watched the video, I *think* it’s a piece of hair catching the breeze, but it’s really hard to be certain. Hopefully that’s all it is

If Winks and Sissoko can be moved on I think we might be able to say there is hope for the club, but seeing as they aren't and likely won't, can anyone really say with a straight face that the bald fraud is really trying to compete? We are a farce of a club with Levy in charge.

Someone got caught on camera spitting at him when he entered Orient's building.

If that person was a Spurs fan I hope they get identified and banned.

It's perfectly fine to not rate or particularly like a player. But behave like civilized people ffs.
Yea sure what a serious offence! :deledoubt:

Some might even call it a hairy situation!!:levystare:

:nunothumbs:

coffee beans indonesia GIF

Back
Top Bottom