Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:mourwhat:

What the hell are you eating, mate?
Isn't it obvious?
22770549-1818559544823033-7177584589091503485-o.jpg

Winks won the lottery. He would never make it to pro level if he played for some lower league academy. It’s unbelievable how much of a nothing player he is.
It's something when a compilation to highlight one player actually emphasises the ineptitude of another.

Winks is seriously reaching unprecedented levels of shitness.

Don’t let Mick Cooper Mick Cooper see this. He will shit his thong in anger and let you have both barrels for daring to not rate Winks.

Just so everyone knows, Mick Cooper Mick Cooper worships at the altar of Harry Winks. He tried giving me a bollocking for daring to say that Winks is shit.

So whatever you do, don’t criticise Winks. You may just make Mick cry.
I struggle to see what winks does well in any aspect of his game or whether he is good in any position.
As a DM: He can't tackle or shield a defense
As a Box to Box: Can't score. Not fast.
As a playmaker: cannot unpick defenses or make killer passes
As a iniesta style metronome: only passes backwards. positioning isn't good enough

He seems like a nice kid who supports spurs but...
What is he?

I struggle to see what winks does well in any aspect of his game or whether he is good in any position.
As a iniesta style metronome: only passes backwards. positioning isn't good enough

What is he?

According to the pooper Mick Cooper Mick Cooper , none of us can criticise players because we either can’t imagine or haven’t got their footballing ability.

So best stow that kind of talk matey 👀

What is he?
I think he is in need of a good coach. He did well under Poch and was progressing but like a few other players has fallen back. There is a good (but not excellent) PL player there.

What is he?
Perhaps if he had tattoos

Back
Top Bottom