Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I see you're down with the obscure 90s wrestlers 😁🤘

Maybe..........

009_04_sMANTAUR_00000000_0003--13dc0d363e69298df3d1bbc74dda4d3d.jpg

:cool:

Well, he was shit but he had moments that were better than Dele and Gio to be fair.... Trouble is that makes them even shitter, which is really saying something

I'll say it again he's one of the worst players i've ever seen here.

Dozzell was better and he was fucking total garbage. I can't believe this little coward has stolen a living in the Premier League for so long.

I didn't watched the game, but man, he was shite!

Would hide behind their players when we had the ball to make it look like we were defending. Lost the ball a few times but not as much as Dele.

Completely invisible.

What summed it up for me was he got into a bit of drama with a Vitesse player and looked to be mouthing off "who do you play for?" I'm sure it'll pop up on twitter if he did. If I'm not blind (I am) then that is poor form and goes a long way to explaining why he won't leave willingly.

Should have been an easy performance - well suited to his sideways / backwards style but, no, he decided to avoid the ball almost completely. At least Dele kicked it sometimes.

Makes you realise the strength of PEH, despite his glaring creative flaws.

Back
Top Bottom