Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

based on nothing other than speculative hearsay and social media bollocks you talk about a human you have no knowledge of in that manner.

and I bet you call yourself a Spurs supporter
Plenty of evidence of his influence from people who i know are Spurs supporters.

Not sure what the fuck you are but carry on ignoring the obvious. We'll carry on taking fuck all notice of you.

Whilst I understand where people are coming from, it still saddens me somewhat the vitriol some fans have towards Winks.

Watching him in the 16/17 and 17/18 seasons I really did think we had an absolute gem of a player on our hands.
It's nothing short of depressing what has happened him since. The zip, aggression and cleverness of his game in his first couple of seasons in the first team has completely deserted him, seemingly never to return.

His personal demise almost encapsulates the clubs freefall over the last few years.

Whilst I understand where people are coming from, it still saddens me somewhat the vitriol some fans have towards Winks.

Watching him in the 16/17 and 17/18 seasons I really did think we had an absolute gem of a player on our hands.
It's nothing short of depressing what has happened him since. The zip, aggression and cleverness of his game in his first couple of seasons in the first team has completely deserted him, seemingly never to return.

His personal demise almost encapsulates the clubs freefall over the last few years.
Freefall?

We are not where we were (2nd or 3rd)

now we are 4/8th

so there's 80+ clubs who would like to be where we are, - bear that in mind.

But you are right, the lack of direction in management, the lack of a consistent coaching regime and the lack of guidance from a charasmatic leader has had an effect across the club.
Couple that with the senior company managements parsimony and poor choices in team managers

then its hardly surprising that some players have become shadows of who they were.

And then look at the vitriolic abuse poured on players by massively ignorant "fans" on social media - you would have to be a thick as some of them, not to be affected by that level of abuse.

some people should not be allowed crayons, let alone internet connected devices.

Yawn. We all know what you are. No fool like an old one..
My thirteen year old daughteris smarter than you, and my dachshunds know more about football.

You have no idea of my capabilities, level of comprehension, intellectual grasp of life or an iota of understanding of the knowledge I have accumulated in my time on this planet.

But like a lot of people who are bereft of cognitive gifts, you wallow in your own shallow depths of coherent thought and convince yourself that you have a grasp on what is right and wrong.

I wouldn't trust you to walk my dogs, based on the turgid nonsense you post on here.

No fool like an old fool eh. What's your excuse?

My thirteen year old daughteris smarter than you, and my dachshunds know more about football.

You have no idea of my capabilities, level of comprehension, intellectual grasp of life or an iota of understanding of the knowledge I have accumulated in my time on this planet.

But like a lot of people who are bereft of cognitive gifts, you wallow in your own shallow depths of coherent thought and convince yourself that you have a grasp on what is right and wrong.

I wouldn't trust you to walk my dogs, based on the turgid nonsense you post on here.

You have dachshunds?

I know you spend your golden years being ignored and usually banned from internet forums where posters ridicule your tedious sanctimony. You know absolutely fuck all about football and actually aren't even here to talk about it are you?

Your entire posting history is a stream of pedantic squabbling with posters who have no interest in a word you say. Yet you continue to waste your obviously worthless old-age doing it. It's embarrassing you then post about the knowledge you possess. IF you actually were as intelligent as you think, you just wouldn't be here. But then you're too dumb to realise that aren't you?

My sympathies for your daughter though. Her old man (and i do mean old) spends his spare time bickering with people half his age on the internet and i think she's going to need all the help in life she can get. The gene pool wasn't too kind to her that's for sure.

I know you spend your golden years being ignored and usually banned from internet forums where posters ridicule your tedious sanctimony. You know absolutely fuck all about football and actually aren't even here to talk about it are you?

Your entire posting history is a stream of pedantic squabbling with posters who have no interest in a word you say. Yet you continue to waste your obviously worthless old-age doing it. It's embarrassing you then post about the knowledge you possess. IF you actually wereas intelligent as you think you just wouldn't be here. But then you're too dumb to realise that aren't you?

My sympathies for your daughter though. Her old man ( and i do mean old) spends his spare time bickering with people half his age on the internet and i think she's going to need all the help in life she can get. The gene pool wasn't too kind to her that's for sure.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

You're entire posting history is a series of pedantic squabbling with posters who have no interest in a word you say. Yet you continue to waste your obviously worthless old-age doing it. It's embarrassing you then post about the knowledge you possess. IF you actually were as intelligent as you think you just wouldn't be here. But then you're too dumb to realise that aren't you?

My sypmathies for your daughter though. Her dad spends his spare time bickering with people half his age on the internet and i think she's going to need all the help in life she can get. The gene pool wasn't too kind to her that's for sure.
No no no
I'm just talking about the gulf between you and me

I'm completely self aware of where I sit in the tree of intellectual faculty

and I know I'm streets ahead of you. If you didn't post rubbish, then I wouldn't feel compelled to comment.

You can't grasp the difference

If you are wrong, you are wrong - are you saying that I should give you lattitude because you are half my age - what right have you earned to talk crap and get away with it unscathed.

Try accumulating knowledge before you open the world to your ignorance son, remember the old adage, that children should be seen and not heard. Learn about life, and learn about the subjects you speak about in an open forum.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt​

Now you have let the cat out of the bag and we all know, its better to stop digging when you are stood in a deep hole of your own ignorance

Back
Top Bottom