Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know you spend your golden years being ignored and usually banned from internet forums where posters ridicule your tedious sanctimony. You know absolutely fuck all about football and actually aren't even here to talk about it are you?
I would talk about it, but you would be lost, as you have shown on countless occasions

No no no
I'm just talking about the gulf between you and me

I'm completely self aware of where I sit in the tree of intellectual faculty

and I know I'm streets ahead of you. If you didn't post rubbish, then I wouldn't feel compelled to comment.

You can't grasp the difference

If you are wrong, you are wrong - are you saying that I should give you lattitude because you are half my age - what right have you earned to talk crap and get away with it unscathed.

Try accumulating knowledge before you open the world to your ignorance son, remember the old adage, that children should be seen and not heard. Learn about life, and learn about the subjects you speak about in an open forum.

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt​

Now you have let the cat out of the bag and we all know, its better to stop digging when you are stood in a deep hole of your own ignorance
:nunofacepalm:

It's almost pitiful reading your drivel but do carry on with your hilariously bad attempts at proving your intellectual worth. I'm sure the titans of literature, science and history that you associate with will look forward to reading your latest argument on TFC.

I hope your daughter shows that post to her teachers and says that is what my father spent last night doing. They'll probably take her into care, which i think would be best.

Oh and putting things in bold on the internet is only done for morons like yourself. The rest of us can read plain type. Even the idiotic nonsense you spout.

Last edited:
I would talk about it, but you would be lost, as you have shown on countless occasions
No you wouldn't talk about it. 95% of your posts have nothing to do with football. So it's nothing to do with me. I'm just the latest person you're trying to waste your miserable time arguing with aren't i?

It's ok, don't worry Micky there will be another poster along shortly who will ignore and laugh at what a tragically senile buffoon you are. You've got plenty more hours of fun in you yet...

Last edited:

It's almost pitiful reading your drivel but do carry on with your hilariously bad attempts at proving your intellectual worth. I'm sure the titans of literature, science and history that you associate with will look forward to reading your latest argument on TFC.

I hope your daughter shows that post to her teachers and says that is what my father spent last night doing. They'll probably take her into care, which i think would be best.

Oh and putting things in bold on the internet is only done for morons like yourself. The rest of us can read plain type. Even the idiotic nonsense you spout.
I'm not trying to prove my intellectual worth.
I'm just highlighting your dearth.

You don't realise that you are the problem, You think it's me because I am highlighting your inadequacy, and exposing your lack of understanding.

It's just a fact. You can't fix stupid.

I'm not trying to prove my intellectual worth.
I'm just highlighting your dearth.

You don't realise that you are the problem, You think it's me because I am highlighting your inadequacy, and exposing your lack of understanding.

It's just a fact. You can't fix stupid.
Nope you're only confirming everything I've said about you. Repeatedly. It's nothing to do with me because your entire posting history is a sorry series of pathetic arguments. It's just hideously repetitive.

When everybody around you appears to be the fool, the problem is probably you. The issue is your just too stupid to see that yourself.

Keep trying though, yellow carded and still going. I'm sure daddy's little girl will be proud when you tell her you've been banned again from that Internet forum where everyone thinks you're a moron.

But you don't tell her about that do you, Mick?

Last edited:
No you wouldn't talk about it. 95% of your posts have nothing to do with football. So it's nothing to do with me. I'm just the latest person you're trying to waste your miserable time arguing with aren't i?

It's ok, don't worry Micky there will be another poster along shortly who will ignore and laugh at what a tragically senile buffoon you are. You've got plenty more hours of fun in you yet...
Good try
But you are on a thread about Harry Winks the footballer and you are digging him out for bullshit in social media and tripe in red banner papers

My complaint is about you talking rubbish about issues that have nothing to do with football.
I talk about football to people who understand enough about it to day something interesting about it.
You never have, all you do is bitch and moan about the club I support and the players I stand behind. You are a typical modern day "fan" whining about being "let down" by players who don't care and who don't deliver performances that satisfy your gourmet football tastes.

You are a whining, self absorbed, entitled moaning bore.

But hey it's not you that's the problem
It's everyone else that's to blame

Nope you're only confirming everything I've said about you. Repeatedly. It's nothing to do with me because you're entire posting history is a sorry series of pathetic arguments. It's just hideously repetitive.

When everybody around you appears to be the fool, the problem is probably you. The issue is your just too stupid to see that yourself.

Keep trying though, yellow carded and still going. I'm sure daddy's little girl will be proud when you tell her you've been banned again from that Internet forum where everyone thinks you're a moron.

No mirrors in your house, are there?

Good try
But you are on a thread about Harry Winks the footballer and you are digging him out for bullshit in social media and tripe in red banner papers

My complaint is about you talking rubbish about issues that have nothing to do with football.
I talk about football to people who understand enough about it to day something interesting about it.
You never have, all you do is bitch and moan about the club I support and the players I stand behind. You are a typical modern day "fan" whining about being "let down" by players who don't care and who don't deliver performances that satisfy your gourmet football tastes.

You are a whining, self absorbed, entitled moaning bore.

But hey it's not you that's the problem
It's everyone else that's to blame
Winks is the subject of the thread. But you're not concerned with the subject of this or any other thread. You as always are here to argue with the individual posting.

Then boast you're better than they are, more intelligent and how we should all be more like you. It's a tedious routine and dull as fuck but you won't give in because let's face it you've got fuck all else to do. You know nothing about modern football either, all you have is your failing memory of an era that isn't coming back.

The irony of the most boring, tedious cunt on here calling others out for being a bore is probably lost on you though. As are most things in life, clearly.

Last edited:
Then boast you're better than they are, more intelligent and how we should all be more like you. It's a tedious routine and dull as fuck but you won't give in because let's face it you've got fuck all else to do. You know nothing about modern football either, all you have is your failing memory of an era that isn't coming back.

The irony of the most boring, tedious cunt on here calling others out for being a bore is probably lost on you though. As are most things in life, clearly.
Nope you're only confirming everything I've said about you. Repeatedly. It's nothing to do with me because your entire posting history is a sorry series of pathetic arguments. It's just hideously repetitive.

Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

Dele and Tiddly made it three sentences in before being thrown under the bus by the BBC

Is it too soon to play post transfer superfan bingo?

1. He was amazing against Real Madrid
2. He bled spurs. Proper Tottenham player
3. The fans should be ashamed of themselves for running a good player out of the club
4. He will tear up Serie A
5. Can't help but feel things would have been different if Jose didn't ruin his confidence

Poch should have got a true DM instead of trying to change Winks game
winks was ok/good as a forward playing Midfielder, but he can't play as a DM, he is not strong enough to stop a player, he doesn't sense/understand where the danger is,

Back
Top Bottom